Monday, April 22, 2024

GOD GOT EVERYTHING I NEED


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD GOT EVERYTHING I NEED: 


Scripture: 


Matthew 6:33 

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."


Proverbs 3:6 

proclaims, “In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown your efforts with success,


Proverbs 8:17 

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.


Psalm 14:2 

The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.


Colossians 3:2  

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth


Isaiah 55:6-7 - 6 

Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thoughts



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Monday  Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father God,  What will we spend our time on? Who will we spend it with? What do we value enough to make time for in the first place? With all the things expected of us, most of us don’t even have enough time for everything we need to do. Much less for activities and relationships that aren’t deemed crucial. But what’s crucial to one person may be of little importance to another. To some extent, we all need to decide for ourselves what our priorities are. What’s most important to you. I’ve been asking myself this question a lot  Of course I’ll do everything possible to keep promises to others and honor commitments I made earlier in the year, but when it comes to any of the personal goals . some things have been and need to keep getting pushed back for a while. More than ever, I’ve had to really examine the things I’m agreeing to and what I spend my time on. Is the opportunity something I can honestly give my very best to right now Is it something I’m only doing because I feel pressured or obligated? Will it be beneficial to others, and is it something God means for me to do The answers are hard to find. And unfortunately, as I’ve searched for them, one of the things that’s often gotten pushed back is my quiet time with God. If I’m honest with myself, I know that’s the worst thing I could possibly put off. And yet, when the to-do lists are long and my schedule is packed, it’s far too easy for me to think, “I’ll get to my Bible study later,” or “I’ll take time to pray after I catch up on some things. But usually, by the time I get those other tasks done, I’m exhausted, the day’s spent, and I either forget to spend time with God, or excuse myself by figuring God wouldn’t want to spend time with me when I’m so out of it. Better to just wait until tomorrow.I Think to myself  And the cycle repeats. I realize that when i don’t set aside my time with you father my day seem to be off . I heard a quote the other day that really struck me: Jesus is the Bread of Life. If you’re starving, maybe it’s because you’re only eating once a week. How often are you ‘eating’ from the Bread of Life? How much time do you set aside to read God’s Word and study it? How many days have you spent time in prayer? I’ve experienced the incredible difference that spending regular time with God first I determined to do my Bible study and have quiet prayer right away in the morning, before anything else. i’m seeking you Father . Heaven Father help me to use my time better. I have countless ideas, thoughts and dreams but the path I should pursue seems clouded when it's time to take action. Is my confusion due to my lack of surrender, mismanagement of time, or worry about what the outcome will be? No matter what the burden is, I know You are the answer to my questions. Lord, help me block out worries that keep me from making time for You. I want to spend time in Your word to learn more about who You are. Give me courage to release everything to You and trust You will take care of it. The enemy can't steal my joy or my time anymore! I rebuke it in Jesus Name! Lord, bless me to live an intentional life that is full of the amazing works You've promised me. I want Your will over my own!


Quotes: 

You never know God is all you need until God is all you have.

Rick Warren


ONLY THOSE WHO will risk GOING TOO FAR CAN POSSIBLY find out how  FAR ONE CAN GO.

T.S. Eliot


I never lose. Either I win or learn.

Nelson Mandela


IF YOU DON’T like something, CHANGE IT. IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE it, change YOUR ATTITUDE.

Maya Angelou


SUCCESS IS STUMBLING from failure to

FAILURE WITH NO LOSS OF

ENTHUSIASM.

Winston Churchill


IF YOU DON'T LIKE the road you're

YOU'RE WALKING, START PAVING another one.

Dolly Parton



Have a safe and bless Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...