Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I KNOW WHO I AM

 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I KNOW WHO I AM 



Scripture: 

I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17). I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me (Romans 8:37).


I overcome the enemy of my soul by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).


I have everything I need to live a godly life and am equipped to live in His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3-4).


I am an ambassador for Christ 

2 Corinthians 5:20 


I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).



I am the righteousness of God—I have right standing with Him—in Jesus Christ 2 Corinthians 5:21


My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit; I belong to Him 

1 Corinthians 6:19


I am the head and not the tail, and I only go up and not down in life as I trust and obey God 

Deuteronomy 28:13)



proverbs 19:8 

To acquire wisdom is to love yourself; people who cherish understanding will prosper.


 


Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Tuesday Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽




MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father GOD I’m  so thankful that I know who I am and why you created me Im a child of a king .Im the righteousness of GOD IM the head and not the tail I’m above and not beneath . Im strong in you and IM worthy IM loved IM forgiving . IM blessed in the city and IM  blessed in the valleys No matter what father I know I’m a over comer .  Heavenly father I love and appreciate everything about who I am and who you created me to be . I. love my story because it bought me to this place I love my life because it draws me closer to You. Even when I couldn’t see my way clear or what will take place next I  realized in the mist of it all that you are working. all things out for my good. Father . I expect and I’m understanding who l am inside and out because it was intentionally made by You. Thank You for blessing me and loving me just the way I am. With all my shortcomings and faults .I pray for Your forgiveness for times I questioned who You made me to be. I know there was no mistake in the creation of my life nor in the circumstances l've endured. It's all working together for Your glory.and my good . Father  Help me to love myself more and to surrender and change anything and everything that keeps me from experiencing growth in you . Father I want to be different I want to be better iI want to walk in a new beginning.  because where there is love, there is you Everything that makes me who I am and who l am not is unique to me. There's immeasurable value in recognizing there is no one like me in this whole world so there no need to compare or compete I’m just practicing and studying to be the best version of me that I was created to be and I’m loving who you made me and I’m embracing everything about me that is all working for the better good for my growth my development in you father GOD . i will be better today then i was yesterday. i expect and walk in this assignment of change and growth and development to create a better version of me and who I was destined to be I Am victorious I Am victory I am set free I’m Winning everyday with you JESUS . 


Quotes : 

I am complete in Him Who is the head over all rule and authority—of every angelic and earthly power 

I am alive with Christ 


I am free from the law of sin and death


The most important belief we possess is a true knowledge of who God is.

The second most important belief is who we are as children of God, because we cannot consistently behave in a way that is inconsistent with how we perceive ourselves.

Neil T. Anderson


The more we focus on who we are in Christ, the less it matters who we were in the past, or even what happened to us.

Joyce Meyer


But when you know who you are in Christ, you no longer need to be threatened by people or compete with them, because you are already secure and loved.


Never forget who you are in Christ. If you have thoughts or feelings that make you feel bad about yourself, remember they come from the enemy. Do not believe Satan's lies. You are not who he says you are.

Robby Dawkins


there's anything more exhausting than running from your enemies, it must be running from your true identity in God. If there's anything more dangerous than waiting on God, it must be refusing to wait and taking your future into your own hands.

Laura Story



Have a safe and bless Week



Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...