Wednesday, January 31, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 31




31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING 

DAY 31 the END OF FAST AND PRAYER 

 WE HAVE A JOB TO DO 

 WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE PRAISE REPORTS:

SCRIPTURES: 

Matthew 25:1-46 Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. 

 1 Corinthians 4:2 Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful. 

 Luke 19:17 And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you have been faithful in a very little, you shall have authority over ten cities.

 John 12:26 If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him 

Morning prayer : 🙏🏾 
Heavenly Father, this Morning Father I'm so grateful for you keeping me. We are now 31 days into the fast. We made it! We are at the end of the fast but at the beginning of a new level. I must admit, my emotions and thoughts have been all over the place. But I must say, you are doing a new thing within me. Father, I just say thank you for this fast. It has really been an experience for me. I’m not not new to this but I have had an emotional experience this time and you have shown me some things within me and people that all I can say is GOD you got it. Father, I just want to thank you for keeping us all last year. But this is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited that within these 31 days we started on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunities to increase my relationship with you and the possibilities that I experienced on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting while developing a closer and stronger relationship with you. Today I sat and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board. I reread the things I wrote down in detail that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I went through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is my 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. This time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD of signs and wonders. Last year was a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD has done in these 31 days of prayer and fasting. 

This the last day and we made we did it. Jesus said to His followers, "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock" Matthew 7:24, Today is the final day of your fast. You have heard His Word, and you have obeyed. You are like that wise man with his house upon a rock! So, remain committed today. Press in and hear what the Spirit of the Lord would say to you. He showed me some things that were for a time and season yet to come. Recently, the Lord has stirred my spirit with a sense that now is the time. It is as if He is saying, "You've prayed about it. You've dreamed about it. You've asked Me for it. You've longed for it. It's been prophesied over you. Prepare yourself." These past twenty-one days, you have set yourself to diligently seek the Lord, sanctifying yourself with a fast. And just as God has been speaking to me, I believe that, likewise, your breakthrough" is just around the corner. God is going to do wonders in your life, leading you to places you have never been before! 

WISDOM ON FASTING: 

WE HAVE A JOB TO DO 
Stay connected no matter what. The devil will test you after this and probably already have started but just know that we win in the end and that we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. Know that the trying of our faith works patience and the patience we have is a perfect work in us and through us as we know that we have stored up and put some things in our spiritual account to pull on throughout the whole year. Just stay the course and trust the process. Just as the devil tried to tempt Jesus, he will try to tempt us as well. Don’t give into the lies or the tricks or the tactics of the enemy. We walk by faith and not by sight "The Spirit then compelled Jesus to go into the wilderness, where he was tempted by Satan for forty days. He was out among the wild animals, and angels took care of him. I don’t know of a clearer passage in Scripture than this one, which shows us the Trinity in action: “As Jesus came up out of the water, he saw the heavens splitting apart and the Holy Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice from heaven said, ‘You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy’” (Mark 1:20–11 NLT). Here we have Jesus, the Son, being baptized. We have the Holy Spirit coming upon Him like a dove. And we have the voice of the Father saying, “You are my dearly loved Son, and you bring me great joy.” But after the dove came the Devil. After the blessing came the trial, because immediately Jesus went into the wilderness to face Satan. Mark tells us, “The Spirit then compelled Jesus to go into the wilderness, where he was tempted by Satan for forty days” (verses 12–13 NLT). While Mark doesn’t give us a full account of Christ’s temptation like Matthew and Luke do, this suggests that Jesus didn’t want to go. But it was something urgent that the Holy Spirit was doing here, because Jesus had to go through this. There was no time to bask in the glory of God. It was straight to work. Jesus had a job to do. But it also shows us something very important. Often trials or testing or temptations come after moments of great blessing. We all know what it’s like to be tempted. We’ve all felt the presence of temptation, haven’t we? Satan is real, and temptation is real as well. So where is the best place to be when we’re being tempted? The best place to be is in the will of God, just like Jesus was. 

CLOSING PRAYER: 
Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful we are at day 31. We made it to the end and on a path to new beginnings. I'm so excited about all that you are doing and will do. I must admit it’s been challenging at times, not so much the not eating, but the shifting and the cutting away and the things. You have revealed to me the people I had to release. I’m in expectation for greatness this year. All I can say is wow! I'm ready for everything you have for me. I praise you GOD in the midst of it all. Thank you for your amazing grace, power and work in our lives. This morning, help us to trust you to meet our every need and to handle every challenge and problem we face and to know that we are not alone. I know that Father GOD, you are working it out. Help us to practice self control and discipline and help us to stop over thinking and control our thoughts and emotions because it affects everything we do. Help us Father to know that our happiness comes from you. Allow your love to be in us to receive happiness in every area of our lives. GOD we are to bless you and not be stressing over anything. Father, give us this day, our daily bread. Father, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty power Thank you that you go before us, and cover us.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us.your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone.Father, I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. It’s in the Mighty Name of JESUS, I pray, Amen. 

If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or email us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!! 
 
 JESUS is my Everything 

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...