Thursday, February 1, 2024

God is LOVE!

 




WORDS OF WISDOM 


LOVE WITH NO LIMITS: 

 SCRIPTURE : 
 1 John 4:8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 

 1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love. 

 Morning prayer: 

Father GOD, we come to you this morning to thank you for another day. Thank you for gracing us to enter another month. The second month of the year, February, is known for the the month of love but I say every day we should love and walk in love father God. I'm so grateful and so thankful that you love us in spite of our sins, in spite of our wrongs, in spite of our failures, in spite of our faults and in spite of all our mess. Father God, I’m so grateful that you have enlightened me, giving me wisdom and a level of understanding that to want to love with no limits. Sometimes we put limits on things and I have even put limits on you, God, at times but this morning I declare that I will walk in love.  I will talk in love. I will breathe love. I will think in love in every situation I face. You said in your word that Love covers a multitude of sins and above all, to love.  Father God, teach me how to love with no limit. Love is what we all want and need. But how we Love others play a part in how we think about love and how we love ourselves. If we truly don’t love ourselves, we will not know how to love without limits. I ask you GOD to help me see the good in everyone, no matter their state or what they're going through. I want to see them as you see them Father, as the righteousness of God. Even when they make mistakes that I feel they shouldn’t made. Help me to speak to people in a way that will open their hearts, allowing them to feel welcomed and to trust me with their vulnerabilities. To be able to give others the same benefit of the doubt that same way I want you and others to give to me.  Since these are things I want and need to feel loved. So how can I withhold what I want to be given to me? Love is very powerful and it’s a wonderful gift from GOD. We need to understand what and how love works, why we need it and why we should walk in Love at all times by choosing love over hate. Love is the cooperative, harmonizing, accepting, forgiving, essence of your soul. Love does not give up. Love does not demand what it does not have. Love doesn't force itself on others in order to feel better about itself. Love doesn't attack to avenge itself. Love does not withhold itself. Love is patient, love is kind, love is sacrificial, love is honoring, love is respect, love is commitment, love is protecting, love is covering, love is a choice but it’s also a command of God. When we learn to see ourselves as love and to be present with others in loving ways, love will be anchored in our consciousness and in our hearts. In times past, you may have been trying to figure out what love is and how to find it in your life. Today, ask GOD for Wisdom on Love, Agape Love and how to Love with no Limits. Yes GOD, I’m going be a instrument of love. Help me Holy Spirit to love like never before. It’s in JESUS name we pray, Amen 🙏🏾 

Quotes on Love
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. 
Pablo Neruda 

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. 
William W. Purkey 

 A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. 
Elbert Hubbard 

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Martin Luther King Jr 


Remember to love with no limits. Put the past in the past. Tomorrow is not promised to no one. We get this day so what you do with this day is a choice. Make a choice to love! Now go and try to mend any broken relationships that you can that’s possible. If not, pray to the Father in heaven and release the situation in love and get it out of your heart. Cleanse your heart that you may be able to receive and accept pure love. And if possible, tell your family members that you love them while they are still here. We’re not promised no days in this life. Life is short so love, give love and receive love  Love is a blessing from God and He commands us to love. Not to just love ones we know but even the ones that we don’t know. For God is love and we are of God so we must love. 



JESUS is my Everything 
MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...