Friday, February 2, 2024

GOD WILL KEEP HIS PROMISE

 



WORDS OF WISDOM: 


 GOD WILL KEEP HIS PROMISE: 


 SCRIPTURE 

 1 Timothy 4:10 
 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.

Genesis 46:27 
Reminds Us God Is Perfect But when God makes a promise, He is perfect, and He always keeps it 

 Joshua 23:15   
It shall come about that just as every good word which the Lord your God spoke and promised to you has a been fulfilled for you, so the Lord 

 Hebrews 10:23 
 He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.

 2 Peter 3:9 
 The Lord does not delay His promises, but He patiently waits for us 


 Prayer: 
Father, help me to see all the choices I have ahead of me that can alter the direction of my life. In this new year, I don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give me the wisdom on how to handle situations in my life. I ask You to empower me to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep me bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to me at such a great price. Pour it into my heart so I can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in my life. Please set me free to forgive those who have sinned against me and caused me pain and also myself. Open my heart to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up my wounds and restore my soul. Create within me a clean heart and renew my spirit Lord. Help me to relinquish my past, surrender to You my present and move to the future that You have prepared for me. I ask You to come into my heart and make me who You would have called me to be so that I might do Your will here on earth. I thank You Lord in advance. I pray You will begin to gloriously renew my present. In JESUS name I pray, Amen . 🙏🏾 


Reflection:
Father, forgive me for moving too quickly, getting ahead of Your plans and questioning Your promises. Forgive me for asking too many questions about how You will "work it out this time"  when things get too hard and things seem like they are working against me. Help to remember that you are Almighty. My questioning can turn into doubt if I don't challenge my questions with Your Word and stand on the word. Not what the situation looks or feels like. Father you have given me countless promises that reveal miraculous ways You have shown up in my life. I believe greater is on the way if I wait for it, in faith, it will manifest in Your time. Every miracle I ask of You requires me to surrender and walk by faith in a new way. I will not let what I can't see today keep me from what I can believe for tomorrow. I know if you did it before you will do it again. Your power is not limited to time or resources. I praise You for being the only God above all things. You are amazing and your mercy is new every morning. 

Quotes: 
The Lord has provided for us all these years, so why would He stop now?  Grace Hitchcock 

God never made a promise that was too good to be true.  Dwight L. Moody

I am with you. I will carry you, no matter what. Ask Me, and I will move mountains for you. I will fill the empty spaces in your heart. That is My promise to you.  Stefanie Lozinski 

People who are prayed up and know that God are able to move different.  Germany Kent 

He will always provide for His children, but it may not be in the manner we wish. 
Grace Hitchcock 

 With persistent prayers, we shall behold the promises of God.  Lailah Gifty Akita 

 
Hello to all of the dreamers. You are close to your destiny. Keep declaring what God said about you. Set new standards for your faith, walk in expectation and move through life with great energy seamlessly, it becomes you. Germany Kent 

Sometimes what we think is a disappointment is God working behind the scenes protecting us from that situation. Trust and believe, He will always come through for you with another opportunity, and catapult you with something more significant and fulfilling.
Germany Kent 

Have a blessed weekend and be safe. Stay in faith and in prayer. Keep believing, never doubting the promises of GOD . 



 JESUS is my Everything!

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...