Sunday, April 21, 2024

I MUST HAVE GROWTH


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I MUST HAVE GROWTH: 



Scripture: 

Proverbs 1:3 

Their purpose is to teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair. 

 

Colossians 1:9-10 

And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God


2 Peter 3 tells us to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” This is not referring to physical growth like you might see from a plant. Rather, this passage is referring to spiritual growth and growing closer to God. 


2 Peter 1:5-8

For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Matthew 5:6

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.


2 Timothy 3:16-17 

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work


Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Sunday Morning . Today is a day to Worship you and to Refuel, Recharge and Refresh in your word and to build ourselves up and prepare for the week ahead knowing that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you GOD for this Passover Sunday .Thanking you for all you allow to pass over us . Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father I thank you that I see the areas that I must change and the areas that i need growth and development in . Heavenly father . I realize that when things start to shake up in my life and it makes me uncomfortable! That’s a sign that something needs to change. Father When I'm consistently uncomfortable it's a clear sign I'm consistently growing. It’s clear to me that the things that i use to do that was ok or cool to do with out a second thought. It’s that same thing that now makes me uncomfortable. And my feelings about it is not the same . Father I won't grumble about not knowing what to expect or not knowing all of the answers because it's increasing my faith and making me depend on You no matter what . Father GOD ,I desire a life of spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical growth . Father now understand why You have to stretch me  in every area. Father , I'm so grateful I can call on You for anything when I face obstacles l've never endured before. I’m thanking you in advance for the change and the deliverance from my old ways and bad decisions and Actions. Father help my behavior to line up with your word for my life. You've already designed my destiny and You know exactly what I need to overcome every battle! Bless me to have peace through the process and gratitude for the lessons I reap through the journey.I place my burdens in Your hand, Lord Mold me! I desire Your will and Your way.



Quotes: 

Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.

Roy T. Bennett


Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.

Roy T. Bennett


Every artist was first an amateur.

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Personality begins where comparison leaves off. Be unique. Be memorable. Be confident. Be proud.

Shannon L. Alder


Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.

Shannon L. Alder



Have a safe and bless Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...