Saturday, April 20, 2024

WORK THE WORD


 Words Of Wisdom: 


Work The Word : 



SCRIPTURE: 

Proverbs 4:20-22

My child, pay attention to what I say.

Listen carefully to my words. Don't lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart,"


James 1:22-25 KJV

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was . 


Romans 2:13 

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.


Luke 11:28 

But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”


James 1:21 

Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.


John 13:17 

If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.



Morning Prayer: 


Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this day . For our life . Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning,We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father GOD I want to be rooted and grounded your word . Father i want your spirit in me above all things I hear or see. Heavenly father In Your Word You tell me,I am a child of GOD . Im the righteousness of GOD . I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places . I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ. Thank you father for your mercy . I claim each and every word You've spoken over my life in Jesus name! I will not talk down about myself or others. I will keep trusting, keep believing no matter what. I will not doubt the power of the tongue. I will not speak words, I don't want to manifest.I speak life , healing and abundance. Father Unleash my mind from worrying about what's possible within my abilities because You have the power to do anything. You are GOD  and I am Your daughter. Father i’m so grateful You love me unconditionally and You know what's best for me. Renew my mind and soften my heart, Lord. Do a work in me so l can live an honorable life in Your sight! I decree and declare every word You've spoken to me and i cliam it this morning in JESUS name . 


Quotes : 

Be strong, trust God's word, and trust the process. The only way you're going to reach places you've never gone is if you trust God's direction to do things you've never done. Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.


We must allow the Word of God to confront us, to disturb our security, to undermine our complacency and to overthrow our patterns of thought and behavior.

John Stott


Take care of your words and the words will take care of you.

Amit Ray


We need to encourage new believers to feed on God’s Word—it is nourishment for the soul.

Billy Graham



Have a safe and bless Weekend 



Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...