Friday, April 19, 2024

STANDING STILL


 Words Of Wisdom: 


STANDING STILL : 



SCRIPTURE: 

Exodus 14:14 

The Lord will fight for you . you need only to be still. 


Romans 8:28 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.



Isaiah 40:31 

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.


Philippians 4:13 

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.


James 4:7 

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this day . For our life . Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning,We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS: 


Heavenly Father The test and attacks  seem to be getting harder to fight and at time it hard to remain still when my circumstances look the same.And the pain is deep . Seem like there tragedy and mishap all around but I hold onto the promises that if Christ is  for us it’s more than the whole world against us. Father  Please take away my pain and despair of yesterday and any unpleasant memories and replace them with Your glorious promise of new hope , new vision, New direction. Father Show me a fresh inspired way of relating to negative things that have happened. I ask You for the mind of Christ so I can discern Your voice from the voice of my past. I pray that former rejection and deep hurts will not color what I see and hear right now.Father GOD  Help me to see all the choices I have ahead of me that can alter the direction of my life. I ask You to empower me to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep me bound I know You're doing a great work and I know it all happens on Your time, so I'm just asking for a new level of patience and faith. Simply put, help my unbelief and anxious heart . Father you tell us to be anxious for nothing. But bring everything to you in prayer . And then trust and believe. Heavenly father i’m asking you to  Encourage me and keep me exactly where You need me to be so Your plans can unfold just as You already planned them . I don't want to miss my mark because I'm rushing or concerning myself with what's in Your control. You are well aware of everything that's required to give me what I'm preparing for. Father Show me how I can manage what's in my hands so, I don't overlook the purpose in every step that’s on my journey in this life. .Im going keep trust keep believing and keep Standing Still. Until my change come . 



Quotes on standing Still on GOD word

True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God's fidelity to His Promises.” “When our trials come, when we feel pain and suffering, when our tears flow again, it is our joy and comfort to lift our faces heavenward and to go on, standing on the promises of God.


People who are prayed up and know that God is able move different.

Germany Kent


He will always provide for His children, but it may not be in the manner we wish.

Grace Hitchcock


Sometimes what we think is a disappointment is God working behind the scenes protecting us from that situation. Trust and believe, He will always come through for you with another opportunity, and catapult you with something more significant and fulfilling.

Germany Kent



Have a safe and bless Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...