Tuesday, April 16, 2024

THE POWER OF LOVE


 Words of Wisdom:  


THE POWER OF LOVE : 


SCRIPTURE: 

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love dread does not exist, but full-grown complete, perfect love turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear brings with it the thought of punishment, and so he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love is not yet grown into love's complete perfection. 


1 Corinthians 16:14.

Let all that you do be done in love.


1 Corinthians 13:4-8 

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.


1 Corinthians 13:13. 

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this day . For our life . Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning,We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father GOD I’m so grateful for the gift of love . Heavenly father thank you for the power of love! The fruit love bears when it is given or received, blesses me and those around me in immeasurable ways. Love is so precious and a blessing to have and experience when it’s done the way you have given us instructions on how to love with a Gape love an unconditional love . Loves shifts the environment and turns us up to do the right thing And well in Love . Father I know your word teaches us that Where there is love, there is no fear. Father I must be honest that there was a point that I was loving not the way that you required me to or loving with  a wall up or loving half heartedly  and operating in a spirit of fear of what will be given back to me or how I will be loved in returned with me giving my all or loving hard or loving and putting 100 in and somebody giving me halfhearted love back or not reciprocating the love that I was given . But thanks be to you Father I have learn to Love like I never been hurt and Love with no limits with an unconditional love. Father I pray for a heart that loves freely and trusts in You to protect me from evil. Soften my heart to love without worry or receipt. I don't have to hold back my willingness to love because I face issues. Or i’m in fear of being hurt or let down.Or not given the love I’m given .  Father I want to sow love in a mighty way so others will benefit from my vulnerability. Love has the power to overcome the enemy and heal us all.A i want to walk in Love no matter what . I give myself away so You can use me to love Today i make a decision to love no matter what. 


Quotes on Love: 

Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely. ... He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.


Dieter F. Uchtdorf

It's not about finding ways to avoid God's judgment and feeling like a failure if you don't do everything perfectly. It's about fully experiencing God's love and letting it perfect you. It's not about being somebody you are not. It's about becoming who you really are.

Stormie Omartian


Riches take wings, comforts vanish, hope withers away,but love stays with us. Love is God.

Lew Wallace, Ben


We should be astonished at the goodness of God, stunned that He should bother to call us by name, our mouths wide open at His love, bewildered that at this very moment we are standing on holy ground.

Brennan Manning


If you have never known the power of God's love, then maybe it is because you have never asked to know it - I mean really asked, expecting an answer.

Frederick Buechner



Have a safe and bless Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...