Sunday, May 26, 2024

IM PUTTING GODS NAME ON IT


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



IM PUTTING GODS NAME ON IT : 



Scripture: 

Proverbs 18:20-21 

man's moral self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil]. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it for death or life. 


Mark 11:23 

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him


John 14:26 

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you 


Romans 10:17 

Faith comes by HEARING the Word of GO 



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Sunday Morning Let’s find some time to pray and have a chat with the father give him thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Heavenly father with all my heart and soul I know You will make what seems impossible, Possible if i stay faith and put your name on it . And you will make supernatural POSSIBLE! Father i have decided that I'm putting your name on everything. I will have a But GOD in my mouth at all times no matter what . I'm starting with my words because there's power in my tongue to claim what l believe. I believe You know everything I need and Yoy know what’s best for me do I say yes to your will and your way . You make ways to prepare me before I receive. Father GOD Through my wait I'm proclaiming and professing everything that will be my reality! Shift my thoughts from thinking about what could or couldn’t happen. Father i just want to concentrate on what I can do with powerful thoughts grounded in me putting your name on it . And what YOU will do with me declaring and standing on your word . How You will show Your power, How You will show Your love How You will blow my mind! Thank You in advance for everything, Father GOD I love you and I’m putting name on it . 


Put your faith, hope, and trust in God. Do not look at your circumstances. Commit yourself to doing what He requires of you. Cling to the promises in His Word.. 


Your priorities must be God first, God second, and God third, until your life is continually face to face with God.”

Oswald Chambers


When we come to Christ, we’re no longer the most important person in the world to us; Christ is. Instead of living only for ourselves, we have a higher goal: to live for Jesus.

Billy Graham 


If you have not chosen the Kingdom of God first, it will in the end make no difference what you have chosen instead

William Law


When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives. Our love of the Lord will govern the claims for our affection, the demands on our time, the interests we pursue, and the order of our priorities.”

Ezra Taft Benson


When I put God first, God takes care of me and energizes me to do what really needs to be done.”

Dr. David Jeremiah



Have a blessed day and week 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...