Friday, May 24, 2024

I NEED GOD SPIRIT


WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I NEED GOD SPIRIT: 


Isaiah 11:2 

The LORD's spirit will rest on him a spirit that gives extraordinary wisdom, a spirit that provides the ability to execute plans, a spirit that produces absolute loyalty to the LORD.


John 14:17

Even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.


Isaiah 61:1 

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;


John 14:26 

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.


2 Corinthians 3:

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Friday Morning and give thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Heavenly Father I need your spirit to lead me guard me in everything i do. father fill me with Your Spirit! may I want to sacrifice all of me for more of You. I want to overflow with Your Spirit and Your fire.That i may walk out your plans and assignments for my life with power . Father GOD I want to thank you for leaving me with the holy spirit which is my teacher.  I'm placing my life in Your hands to fulfill the supernatural works You want to do through me and for me.I need You to consume every area of my life so, Your joy and power runs over into every person and thing I touch. your There's no better life than the life You've drafted for me, no matter how much l've run from Your will. I humble myself and choose to seek all of You to be where You are.Father I Love You GOD and I thank You for loving me no matter what l've done or where l've been. You keep Loving on me and walking with me to help me grow and become who you created me to be. Heavenly father Let Your Spirit fall fresh upon me today. 


Quotes on GOD Spirit : 

God has called me and has been my pilot. The Holy Spirit has been my comforter, my guide, and my power source. God will never direct us to be prideful, arrogant and unforgiving, immoral or slothful or full of fear. We step into these things because we are insensitive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit within us.

Charles Stanley


The presence of the Holy Spirit is the keystone of all our hopes.

John Nelson Darby


Only the holy spirit, the spirit of the lord, can transform us.

Joseph Prince


Sanctification is the work of the Holy Spirit in us whereby our inner being is progressively changed, freeing us more and more from sinful traits and developing within us over time the virtues of Christlike character.

Jerry Bridges


Many people feel so pressured by the expectations of others that it causes them to be frustrated, miserable and confused about what they should do. But there is a way to live a simple, › joy-filled, peaceful life, and the key is learning how to be led by the Holy Spirit, not the traditions or expectations of man.

Joyce Meyer


In truth, I have done nothing alone. God has called me and has been my pilot. The Holy Spirit has been my comforter, my guide, and my power source.

Reinhard Bonnke


Have a blessed day and weekend


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...