Thursday, May 23, 2024

I WILL PRAISE YOU ANYWAY


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I WILL PRAISE YOU ANYWAY: 



SCRIPTURE:

Palms 46:1:2 

God is our refuge and strength,

A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea


Psalm 7:17

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High


Ephesians 5:18-20

Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ


Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Thursday Morning and give thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Father i’m going praise you anyway. I know In my human mind it makes no sense to be happy and at peace and full of praise when circumstances aren't ideal and when all hell is coming h up against you when the enemy is at work in those you thought would have your back .But at this point father it don’t matter who come who go . I know for a fact I can depend on you . Your rick solid. Father the way I've seen You work out my past makes it real easy to praise You in advance . Your the same GOD  yesterday, Today , And forever. Heavenly Father I just want to Thank you for being with me through everything I have endure. I choose to praise You and thank You for everything You are and everything You do . Father you been right here in my darkest of times. So even when the enemy come in and try to raise up a standard against me I will look that situation right in its face and say no weapon formed against me will prosper. I know it and I believe it father I will praise You no matter what I see or feel Father You deserve my praise for what You've already done and for the breath I breathe right now in this very moment. GOD continue to do a work in my heart so, I immediately praise when I don't know how it will work out. I give You all of the glory and honor and all the praise . 


Quotes : 

Even if God never did another good thing in our lives, we could spend the rest of this life praising Him for what He has already done.

Dillon Burroughs


WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

Only those who obey the word of truth can truly worship God in spirit.

Mac Canoza


Satan is a liar. He wants to steal our joy and replace it with hopelessness. When we're up against a struggle and we think we can't keep going, we can change that by praising God. Our chains will fall from us.This encouraged me by reminding me of the real reason we have for fully living this life. It's to give everything we have to God--even the heartbreaks and pain. God is our reason to live.

Don Piper


Praising God is contagious; especially for those of us who like to be affected by Him.

Shelena Griffiths


Have a blessed day and week



JESUS is my Everything 



MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...