Wednesday, May 22, 2024

IM CHOOSING LOVE


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


IM CHOOSING LOVE : 



SCRIPTURE:

1 CORINTHIANS 16:14

Let everything you do be done in love motivated and inspired by God's love for us. 


1Corinthians 13:4-7: 

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things


1 Corinthians 13:13

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.


John 15:13 ESV / 2,175 helpful votes 


Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.


1 John 4:8 

Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.


1 Peter 4:8 

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.


Colossians 3:14 

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmon



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Wednesday Morning and give thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Heavenly father I’m choosing Love over anything and everything. I will love even when the situation is not lovable. I will love even when i not feeling the Love in return. GOD you said to love and to bless even our enemies for Love covers all . and to be completely honest God the way that you have created me to be I don’t know no other way I can’t love halfheartedly I can’t do the fake Love . I can’t love you one day and hate you tomorrow to be honest I may not like the spirit or the actions of my loved ones or those that I love but once I love I love to the end I do have to separate myself sometimes from those that I love Cosmin loving you is hurting me I have to back up and give them to you father but I still love them and pray for them every day but I’m learning how to truly love love is an action word is this not what we say but it’s what we do and how we respond to those that we love . Heavenly father I want all that I do to come from a place of love.No matter what my flesh may feel,I will choose to love because You love me even when l'm not the most pleasant person. If someone doesn't show me love, I'll commit to overcoming the darkness with Your light and the power of Love. Love has the power to heal and cure every situation. I believe in the power I have to make love the foundation of my life. Love is the gift that keeps giving and it's never in short supply! Thank you for the unconditional love You offer me each and every day. I pray You bless me with a heart that desires to give love without receipt or hesitation. I want to Love the way you have commanded us to. Today, I will show love to someone and remind them of the many reasons they are loved.Cause you Father GOD Loved us in are sin and when we didn’t Love you or our self you still Loved us and pull us out of some dark places. Father GOD you also said there’s no greater love than a man has then to  lay down their life for their brother or sister and so I know that you were saying to lay down some of the things that we have going on in our life to love on someone else to help someone else out. To be a ear to someone or to be a shoulder to lean on .there no greater love than to forget about what you have going on in your personal life to help a brother or sister a friend out with what they have going on in their life just as you gave your son for us and he laid down his life father GOD help me to lay down my life and what I have going on to love on someone else as you have loved us. Love is a gift . 



Quotes on Love : 

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jr


A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

Elbert Hubbard


You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.

William W. Purkey


We accept the love we think we deserve.What do believe your worthy of. 

Stephen Chbosky, 


It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Andre Gide



Have a blessed day and week



JESUS is my Everything 



MONIZION 



Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...