Wednesday, May 29, 2024

BE GRATEFUL FOR TIME GIVEN


WORDS OF WISDOM: 



BE GRATEFUL FOR THE TIME GIVEN: 


Scripture: 

psalm 90:12 

So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.count our days wisely. Tomorrow is not promised


1John 4-7 

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.


Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own". This verse is part of the Sermon on the Mount and encourages people to focus on the present and God will take care of the rest. 


1 Peter 4:8 

And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.


Luke 6:31: "Do to others as you would have them do to you.


1 Corinthians 13:4-8: 

Love is patient, love is kind


John 13:34-35: 

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another


1 John 4:7-8:

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. 


Romans 13:8: 

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Wednesday Morning and give thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Heavenly father Help me to be grateful for the time you have blessed me with and the time you have allow me to spend with my Love ones . Heavenly father It’s seem like the spirit of selflessness and self entitlement has crap into the hearts of some many . Father, I will admit I'm have been guilty of neglecting quality time with loved ones because I feel consumed with Wordly Affairs and  material things like work, money and Assignments and daily task . I don't want worldly possessions to cloud the importance of unplanned, intentional time with the ones I love.Father never let me get to a place where I start put things over people and work and money over Love and commitment and my kingdom and family responsibilities and priorities . I want to show my appreciation for the amazing people in my life by giving them my time and attention. When i’m out with them i don’t want to be on my phone i want to let know that the time with them matters and i’m in the moment and they have my full attention. And I Repect there time . We have lost it . the value of quality time in being present and enjoying the moment and being grateful for the time that God has given us to spend with family friends and loved ones to show our love now not when they’re gone. Family tomorrow not promise and who told us that we have time we don’t know how much time we have so why do we keep disrespecting time wasting time devaluing time . Lord have mercy on me i will not from this day Ford not be grateful for every moment minute second that you have given to me to live this life and to enjoy this life with the people you have all me to share life with .Father GOD tomorrow isn't promised and I want to show my love right now more than anything. Even if I miss what seems important to me, I know showing love to those in my life is honorable above all things . Help me father to be so grateful for everything and everyone. Never missing a moment to say Thank you and to let someone know how much they are appreciated it . We need to have a reality check in for me today is the day no one owes you anything and so in all things we have to be thankful and grateful for anything and everything that we do receive and that we do get helpless for God to let go our self and be selfless But walk in Love and compassion doing to others as we will have done to us and that we will want Done to us to treat others as we will want to be treated and we will want our family members to be treated. Help us let go of our double standard one sided one view of seeing things and doing things. The sun total of it all is to be grateful and appreciative. Help me to love those in my life , the same way You love me. Teach me how to be patient, kind, forgiving, and self-less ,Loving , Compassionate. Love covers all and I will walk in it .No Question.



Quotes: 

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?

William Arthur Ward


As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

John F. Kennedy


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

Oprah Winfrey


To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.

Victor Hugo



Have a blessed day and week 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...