Monday, May 6, 2024

I WILL CALL ON YOU JESUS


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


I WILL CALL ON YOU JESUS : 



SCRIPTURE:

Psalm 116:1-2

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.


Romans 10:13-15 

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?


Philippians 1:19 

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance


Matthew 7:21-23 

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.


Jeremiah 33:3 

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Monday Morning .Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½



REFLECTION: 

Father You are my first call my go to when things are good and when things are not so good i want come and talk to you about it . To tell how i feel and how the situation making me feel .Your my Everything. Father i don’t know how to even express how I feel when at times i feel like Im disconnected from you when the communication is not consistent. Father im lost with out you . Father im so grateful that you are an omnipresent GOD  that cares for every one of Your children no matter what the situation and circumstance are father you Build me up to put my trust in You Father and not in man. Sometimes I find myself giving too much power to worldly possessions and people. Trust that man will be true and faithful or consistent. Which every time i get a reality check because every time it puts me in remembrance of your word that say the hands of man will fail you every time Father  I know that no one‘s perfect but you father GOD . But you do call us to walk up Right and to walk in Love . But we still fall short and miss the mark . Father it seem this day and time it seem things like loyalty, faithfulness , consistency,  dedication has all went out the window people priorities standards and morals. Are not nowhere as they was in the past or years ago .Has they used to be so it makes you somewhat more guard and it shows me that I have to not allow myself to get caught up on what man will do or say . But rather continuously to trust you in all things and everything that you will constantly work on me and them and every situation is all in your hands  . So when the people or situations in this world disappoint me I turn to you father .I call on you . You have made Yourself available for any desire of my heart and that takes place in my life , The good and  the not so good , The rainy days and the sunshiny days. Father one thing for sure is that you are the same yesterday, Today and forever. You’re faithful, Loyal and consistent. No question.Father  I want to reap the seeds You plant in me. Open my eyes, spirit, and ears to Your direction. I want to become so personal with You, I feel You in every situation. Humble me and help me to always acknowledge that I  I need You father in every circumstance. You are undefeated there’s nothing to hard for you Father with You  Father ALL things are possible.Heavenly Father Thank you so so much Father. I love You Forever and Always . 



Quotes : 

I have a spiritual journey on earth. Lord anoint and empower me to accomplish my great task on earth.

Lailah Gifty Akita, 


There is a God to help you if only you can call on him in any circumstance. There is a God who can save you in any situation, call on him, the Divine Being. Our duty is to call on God, his duty is to respond at the right time


We are capable of great works through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit.

Lailah Gifty Akita


You must depend on higher power to fulfill your mission in tough journey.

Lailah Gifty Akita


Strength comes through Suffering, why then I should be the strongest of all women, yet I am the weakest. God help me. Help me.

Lee Smith, 


You were born into the world to fulfill a specific purpose in life. May you recognised your unique calling.

Lailah Gifty Akita



have a Blessed and Safe Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...