Sunday, May 5, 2024

I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I WILL KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS 


scripture: 

1 John 3.22

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his

commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his


Deut. 28. 9

The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.


Romans 13:8-10 

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.


1 John 5:3

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Sunday  Morning . Take some time out to Worship and pray and Reflect on the goodness of today. Find a place to worship and praise GOD . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



REFLECTION: 

Father GOD , You have give us the blue print to all we need to live and over everything we face in life . Father all of Your plans and works that you have ordained for me you have already work it out or put the plan in motion so by time i’m thinking about it or before the thought comes to my mind . You have worked it out before i can figure it out . Father i don’t know why I find myself trying to control what's in Your hands . I believe that it Is my lack of trust in certain situations or my desire to do things on my own? Either way, I know that I can do anything and have a successful outcome or get the Victory with out your hand on it if try to do on my own or think i can change it , neither will lead me to the magnificent plans You have for me;Your plans to prosper me, exalt me, and change my heart. Will put right where i need to be . Father that’s why you said your ways or not like man . And you know the plans you have for my. Father I trust what You are doing in my life and I thank you for every blessing that shines through the lessons because You're an awesome Father that gives me rewards and wisdom. I will I must , Keep the Commandments and walk in faithfulness father Forgive me for moving too quick and neglecting the need to follow Your commandments.I know You have everything under control! Please bless me beyond my requests and continue to see me fit to be used by You. I honor Your instruction and I thank You for allowing me to ask You for anything and everything in prayer and know you will show up . Father i’m will to do what you commanded me to do period….



Quotes : 

Remember, your wishes are on the ways God created. If you miss the way, you are automatically missing that great treasure! Be on the way of the Lord and your wishes will meet you at a chosen junction!

Israelmore Ayivor,


If you wish to compare, compare yourself with God's commandment.

Lailah Gifty Akita 


Devote your heart completely towards obeying God's command, the way you obey the Natural laws.

Lailah Gifty Akita


The most important thing in this life is to keep God's commands.

Lailah Gifty Akita



The commandment of the Lord is a lamp to light our path.

Lailah Gifty Akita


have a safe and bless Week



Truthministries9@gmail.com



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...