Tuesday, May 7, 2024

ITS ALL WORKING FOR MY GOOD


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



ITS ALL WORKING FOR MY GOOD: 



SCRIPTURE : 

Romans 8:28 

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


Philippians 2:13 

For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.


Jeremiah 29:11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


1 Corinthians 15:58 

Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.


Hebrews 6:10 

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.



MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Day and give thanks  for a Beautiful Day , For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTIONS :

Father I’m so grateful that all things are working out for my good even when I don’t understand it I know you working it out . I’m not going sit here and question you . I know that With out a question you are working it out . Father  GOD when it comes to You, there is no such thing as a coincidence.  You know what it will be before I do . i have keep in my mind Jeremiah 29:11 for you know the plans that you have for me . And with that i need to rest in that . Father You know what I’m thinking, feeling  and needing even my desires . Father I love Your divine timing and all the ways You make it happen how just work things out . You are the perfect Father that knows all  and does all according to Your will! I don’t want to overlook the subtle signs You repeatedly send me to set me on the right path. When Im confused or get stuck you are working it out . Father you make away out of no way . You show up on time . I want to live for You on purpose and exercise the freedom You give me to trust You.  I want to be obedient to You because it gives me the opportunity to show where my loyalty lies . And father It no Question, I need you and can’t make it with out you . Heavenly father There is no one more deserving of everything I can give in service, worship and praise. I can’t I won’t do this life with out you . I will come to you for everything father it’s you and only you . You are my Everything . Loving you father . 


Quotes :

God will do what you can't do. He will work it out. No matter how your situation looks, don't worry about how things are going to work out. God will do what you can't do.

Joanna G


Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.

Germany Kent


Sometimes, we wait on God for special things to happen extraordinarily in our lives before we understand that "God is working". Meanwhile, there are "super-special" things that fill our life barrels in minute drops, but they go unappreciated!

Israelmore Ayivor


Sometimes what we think is a disappointment is God working behind the scenes protecting us from that situation. Trust and believe, He will always come through for you with another opportunity, and catapult you with something more significant and fulfilling.

Germany Kent


Speak Life To It : 

You are loved.

You have purpose.

You are a masterpiece.

You are favored 

You are blessed 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made

God has a great plan for you.

Germany Kent



have a Blessed and Safe Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...