Sunday, April 28, 2024

THINGS MUST BE DIFFERENT


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


THINGS MUST BE DIFFERENT : 


SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 24:16-18 

16 For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity.


Jeremiah 29:11 

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


Definition of Different: 

not the same as another or each other; unlike in nature, form, or quality. you can play this game in different ways"



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Sunday Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Now father so many things has taken place in these few months into the new year . Father as I sit in prayer and meditation. I’m think to myself This time it must be different!! It has to be different. I feel it in my spirit that things are turning around for my good . Yes, I know I have tried it before unfortunately it didn’t work out how I planned it  but,  the Bible tells me a righteous man fall down seven times and get back up. So I know it’s going be Different in this season . If I stumble or fall. I’m going get up and press toward the higher mark in Christ JESUS. Trusting and believing, It’s  a different season of trusting and seeking and to see the manifestation of Your promises. thanks be to GOD you gave me a curve ball because You had better plans in the works for me you had a ram in the bush. father You’ve helped me realize. It  didn’t work because I wasn’t in the plan . They left cause they couldn’t stay . They wasn’t about of the assignment. I know now how to accept when things seem out place or things Shift . I know you working . And I know in those times I must trust You, listening to You and diligently seeking You. In those times of testing taught me how to bring all things to You in prayer , and let You, do You! I choose to wait on You and stay connected to people that pray for me and stand in the gap and intercede and believe as I believe. Thank You for never letting my past mistakes or shortcomings dictate my prosperous future. Right now, I’m learning to listen to Your direction which makes this journey merciful and peaceful. Not only am I working; I am believing, dreaming, being patient, growing, praying, fasting , and connecting with believers that hold me accountable. Thank You for a second chance to get it right! This a new day to press and go higher in you . It’s amazing how much Energy and time we have put into the world . I’m  reminded of a saying the world would say I’m going hard . Some of will go hard for things of the world . but I’m going hard for you JESUS I will stay the course and continue to be faithful . I will remain in fervent prayer! And connected to the body of believers. There is power in numbers and Agreement. I love You, Father GOD I pray that those that feel defeated that they get back up this morning and keep pressing and believing that its going be Different this . In JESUS name I pray, Amen!


SCRIPTURE: John9:38 

And he said, Lord, I believe in You and Your word And he worshiped Him with reverence


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected .And remember it’s going be Different this time , if a first you don’t succeed , get back up and try it again . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets do a do over and get this thing popping And please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS Name 



have a safe and bless Week



Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...