Monday, April 29, 2024

DONT NEVER STOP PRAYING


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 

 

DONT NEVER STOP PRAYING : 



SCRIPTURE:.


1 Thessalonians 5:17 NLT

There is always something to pray about! When I've been blessed, it's a time to thank You. When someone is hurting, it's a time to step in & pray for them.When I don't have the words to express how I feel,


1 John 5:14-15

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.


Philippians 4:19 

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus


Jeremiah 29:13 

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.


1 John 5:14 

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.


James 1:6 

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Monday  Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽




MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father i’m so grateful that when times get hard or things seem out control I can keep praying and believing that things are working out for my good . Father there are times When I don't have the words to express how I feel or i don’t know what to say . those are the time to call on the name of JESUS and let the Holy Spirit do its work. There is always something to pray about or someone to pray for . The power of prayer starts with me and its power changes whatever I declare and decree in Jesus name. Father when I Pray it draws me closer to You and releases what's inside of me to make room for more . Pray is the way to let it all out and to trust In the power of our prayer and to be still and listen for the divine wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit.Father Im  grateful You know me so well that I don't have to dress up my prayers and use fancy words.I can talk to You just as I am. Use me to share the gitt of prayer with someone today. There is always a reason to pray and talk about everything You are! The work You do when we include You in every area of our lives shapes the world and gives You glory. I won't block You out by holding things inside.I will let You fight the battle that’s t is in Your control And i will let it go and give it all to you father . I will stand on the word and keep praying no matter what. 



Quotes : 

Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

Mahatma Gandhi


If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. 


Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. 


In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer



Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.

Mother Teresa


I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.

Abraham Lincoln


If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.

Meister Eckhart


Let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is real. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our Father. He is accessible to all who will seek Him.

Gordon B. Hinckley


Something to think about today : 

Do you believe that Jesus prays with us.

It’s encouraging to know that the Holy Spirit adds His holy groanings to our prayers, but let’s consider these words from Jesus Himself: “Again, truly I tell you, if two of you on earth agree about any matter that you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am there among them” (Matt. 18:19–20 

How would it change your approach to prayer if Jesus knelt beside you as you prayed and added His amen to your requests? How would you feel if you looked up after the final amen of your church’s weekly prayer gathering and saw Jesus there? We don’t have to imagine this. Whenever we pray, Jesus is present with us, lifting our requests to the Father.


have a safe and bless Week



Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...