Monday, April 8, 2024

IM GOING LIVE LIKE I BELIEVE


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


IM GOING LIVE LIKE I BELIEVE: 


SCRIPTURES: 

James 2:14:17

What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith out he has no works Can that faith save him Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.


Luke 1:37 

For nothing will be impossible with God. 


2 Corinthians 5:7 

For we walk by faith, not by sight. 


Romans 10:17  

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. 


Hebrews 11:1 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen


PRAYER 

Good Morning , family, friends and Love ones . Let pray on this Monday Morning and thank the Heavenly Father for another day for waking us up in our right minds.  Father GOD we thank you for everything that you have done and that you will do for us in us and through us . Father GOD we asked that you increase our faith and continue to give us wisdom knowledge and understanding how to deal with life situations but GOD let it be you who we go to every time we’re in the situation or standing in the need of anything that we come to you in prayer trusting and believing that if we have faith in God that all things are possible to those that believe now go out today trusting that GOD got us covered. Knowing that if GOD be for us it’s more than the whole world against us be blessed and have a blessed day . Walk in Love and keep the faith


Reflections: 

Father this morning i’m ask you to increase my faith if i show any sign of lack of faith . Jesus, I really do want You to check me when I ask You to do great things for me or use me but then i don't truly believe You will do it. Or i start to doubt you or try to figure out how you going do or when . heavenly fatter i know my lack of faith isn't rooted in anything but my own fear or doubting so Father GOD  I pray that when those moments come up in my mind if question my own thoughts you strengthen me to be in total faith . Father i want to be All in with my walk with my prayers with my Worship with my commitment to you GOD I want to surrender and walk by faith to make myself a believer that believes you no matter what and know the power of of your amazing grace . Father As I reflect, I realize I've had moments where my actions and my attitude didn't align with the prayers I was praying. i was saying one thing and doing another . Heavenly father I asked You to open a new door but I found myself being too shook to move. I asked You to change me yet I'm still thinking, saying, and doing exactly what I want You to change. I'm learning that when I ask You for a blessing it comes in the form of work and change . Which everything you doing in my life is all for my good .  Which in its self is a major blessing! Knowing the type of Father You are, I appreciate the work You tell me to do because it draws me closer to You and stretches me! As I work, I pray You keep preparing and training me for the blessing! Thank You in advance for all Your guidances and protection. I love you father for walking with even my time of darkness and my moments of doubting you are still faithful. 


Quotes : 

In faith, there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't. 

Blaise Pascal.


"Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe." Voltaire.


Faith is not believing in my own unshakable belief.


Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.

J.R.R. Tolkien


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Anonymous


Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

Corrie ten Boom


The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.

Soren Kierkegaard


I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you through this life winds and storms . 

C. JoyBell C.


Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...