Saturday, April 6, 2024

I DONT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


I DONT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE : 


Scripture: 

Proverbs 27:17  As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another”. This simple statement has been a calling for all these years to understand that no one is alone. That in order to make yourself better, there is a mutual benefit making others better through mentorship, follower-ship, and leading.


Galatians 6:2: Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.


Hebrews 6:10: God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them


Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.


Hebrews 13:16  Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.


Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.


Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”


Acts 20:35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive


PRAYER 

Good Morning , family, friends and Love ones . Let pray on this Saturday Morning and thank the Heavenly Father for another day for waking us up in our right minds.  Father GOD we thank you for everything that you have done and that you will do for us in us and through us . Father GOD we asked that you increase our faith and continue to give us wisdom knowledge and understanding how to deal with life situations but GOD let it be you who we go to every time we’re in the situation or standing in the need of anything that we come to you in prayer trusting and believing that if we have faith in God that all things are possible to those that believe now go out today trusting that GOD got us covered. Knowing that if GOD be for us it’s more than the whole world against us be blessed and have a blessed day . Walk in Love and keep the faith



Reflections: 

Heavenly i’m so grateful this day to not feel the weight or pressure of done life feeling alone . I realize father that we have someone in our lives and still felt alone or be alone . Or be in company of some have their time but not their attention or support. father I’m so grateful and so thankful that you will send me help and companionship and friendship that I won’t feel like I’m doing life alone. But also open up and help me not to build a wall up where when do send the help i won’t be closed off to the help or support . Father help me also be a help in a support and not be selfish and get out of myself life can make us so self-centered and worry about ourselves and not being in offering ourselves to help others in their time of need and doing our part. I do get it that i  don't have to do it alone I trust You to make a way so l don't feel alone.And to understand and have Wisdom to discern that all help is not help. When not coming from you and a place of unconditional Love and support . Father send the kinda of Support and help that’s grounding in you not this fake up and down inconsistent help . Father help me to Love and support as you command me to. Heavenly Father I thank You for every ounce of support You give me through Your word, a song, mentor, friend, partnership or testimony. Through Your power, resources, and divine timing, all of my God-given visions can become my reality and manifest right before my eyes if I just continue to walk in faith not doubting and believing that if Christ before me is more than the whole world against me. I know you got me GOD . and no weapon formed against me with prosper and every tongue that rises up against me you say you will show forth and judgment so I know God that you will give me the right to in the wisdom and the knowledge on how to use them when the time requires me to use them. I'm grateful for the daily blessings You send me to get one step further in my journey and my purpose . Father GOD I think you that your word said Iron sharpens Iron .  Father i pray that you send me the right people that we sharpen each other that we help each other that we support each other and  we also not allow each other to make bad decisions or wrong choices without challenging each other to do the best and be the best . Help me stay humble to open my hands not only to give, but to receive each one. The work You have me to do is not possible with one person because it takes a village. I let go of past setbacks that hold me back from believing in team work. A unit of like-minded believers to support one another and take action is powerful when it comes to experiencing supernatural success. Bless my relationships in area business personal and family . Father bless my obedience to Your direction. I'm asking for miraculous achievements because of Your Love and favor Father I’m in Good hands and nothing can stop me but me and my doubt or unbelief. I’m walking in total trust. 


Quotes; 

It's not easy living alone but l've done it before.

Suman Ranganathan


You know, one of my fears about living alone so long is that you get used to doing everything your own way and on your own . 

Terry McMillan


Can anyone understand how it is to have lived in the White House and then, suddenly, to be living alone as the President's widow?

Jackie Kennedy


Men was formed for society, and is neither capable of living alone, nor has the courage to do

William Blackstone



Have a safe and blessed Weekend


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...