Thursday, April 4, 2024

IM ALL IN


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


IM ALL IN : 


Scripture: 


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,' says the LORD, 'plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. ~'Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you."


Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.


Matthew 21:22 

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”


Romans 10:17 

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.


Hebrews 11:1 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.



PRAYER 

Good Morning , family, friends and Love ones . Let pray on this Thursday Morning and thank the Heavenly Father for another day for waking us up in our right minds.  Father GOD we thank you for everything that you have done and that you will do for us in us and through us . Father GOD we asked that you increase our faith and continue to give us wisdom knowledge and understanding how to deal with life situations but GOD let it be you who we go to every time we’re in the situation or standing in the need of anything that we come to you in prayer trusting and believing that if we have faith in God that all things are possible to those that believe now go out today trusting that GOD got us covered. Knowing that if GOD be for us it’s more than the whole world against us be blessed and have a blessed day . Walk in Love and keep the faith


Reflections: 

Father GOD this day i’m surrender all to you I’m giving you full access to me and everything that you have created in call for me to do I say yes to your will into your way . Lord I give You freewill to use me for miracles to do as you will with me .father i pray that nothing keep me from walking in my full kingdom authority. i pray that my lack of faith at times will not keep  You from doing the great work You have for me? Tomorrow isn't promised yet I find it so hard to live my days like it could be my last. I realize that i have at times Taken for granted did I have time to do what you called me to do or time to say finish the things that’s on my heart to do and we take people and love ones for granted thinking that they will always be here when you say it in your word we don’t know the hour nor the day . Sometimes I question committing to the dreams You placed in me because of past disappointments, worry, or false reality of what could go wrong. At this moment that type of life is BEHIND ME! I rebuke cautious, calculated living that hinders Your work. You have the dominion and power to shift me inside and out. I am reclaiming my dreams and living by faith. i will walk in faith i will talk faith and i wil live in faith . I will spend diligent time with You so I can know Your voice and be led by You! I want to experience Your BIG plans for me in every area of my life. Heavenly father Have Your way! I Say Yes to your Will  and your Way I’m all in . 


Quotes: 

Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.


I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

C.S. Lewis


think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.

Jon Katz


Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.

Roy T. Bennett


Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...