Friday, April 12, 2024

CONFIDENTLY WAITING ON GOD


Words Of Wisdom: 


Confidently Waiting On GOD : 


Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Dear God, Thank you for waking me up today and for your everlasting love and never ending mercy and for my blessed day ahead.


Lamentation 3:25 

The LORD is good to those who wait [confidently] for Him, To those who seek Him lon the authority of God's word].


Isaiah 40:31 

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.


Psalm 27:14 

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!


Micah 7:7 

But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.


2 Peter 3:9 

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance


Proverbs 3:5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.



PRAYER 

Good Morning , family, friends and Love ones . Let pray on this Friday Morning and thank the Heavenly Father for another day for waking us up in our right minds.  Father GOD we thank you for everything that you have done and that you will do for us in us and through us . Father GOD we asked that you increase our faith and continue to give us wisdom knowledge and understanding how to deal with life situations but GOD let it be you who we go to every time we’re in the situation or standing in the need of anything that we come to you in prayer trusting and believing that if we have faith in God that all things are possible to those that believe now go out today trusting that GOD got us covered. Knowing that if GOD be for us it’s more than the whole world against us be blessed and have a blessed day . Walk in Love and keep the faith


Reflections: 

Heavenly father Keep me with a heart that is rooted in the assurance that you are always there no matter what the situation of circumstances look like a feel like heavenly father help me to be confident and assured that you got me in every situation it will all work out for my good . GOD forgive me for concerning myself with Your perfect timing in doing things in my life .I don't want to miss Your wonders because I want things done my way. And in my timing .When you clearly have told me in your word that your ways are not  like my ways nor are your thoughts are as my thoughts . Father You know when I haven't learned my lesson, when I'm not ready for what I'm asking for and when my intentions aren't rooted in You and are rooted in selfishness and my own personal desires. Heavenly father I pray You transform my mind to love the process, shape me to live out Your word so others know You are real, help me to be still until You instruct me to move, and remove distractions so l have intentional time with You in prayer and worship . I want Your divine timing , Wisdom and you molding me for the lessons and growth I need to succeed in the places You want to take me. Let trust you over all My Job , My Finances,My Health, My Relationships father no matter what it is You are bigger and greater then in thing i face . Father Calm any anxiety that makes me want to rush especially because You already know what's to come next! I thank You for being in control! And know the perfect plan for my life . 


Quotes : 

Don’t let the enemy try to keep you bound with fear. The devil is a liar. Stay in faith and trust the process. Be still, God has a plan!

Germany Kent


God is intentional. HE is deliberate, precise, and knows what HE is doing. Your job is to keep the faith, wait on Him and know that HE is God.

Germany Kent


God use waiting to work out  his perfect plan.

Lailah Gifty Akita


When God is ready for you to move, He will make your situation uncomfortable.

Germany Kent


Have a safe and bless Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...