Wednesday, March 20, 2024

THANKS FOR THE UNANSWERED PRAYERS


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


THANKS FOR THE UNANSWERED PRAYERS: 



SCRIPTURE:

James 4:3

When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your 


1 John 5:14-15 

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.


Matthew 21:22 

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”


Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Proverbs 28:9 

If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination.


John 15:7 

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


1 John 5:14

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Wednesday Morning Im so grateful and thankful for another day that you seen us through Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 



Reflections:

Heavenly Father, I’m so grateful and thankful to you for all the unanswered prayers you didn’t answer. And at times I will admit. I wonder why my prayers seem to not being answered. Father I know at times I ask for things just because i want it or just think i should have it . without any thought of my intentions or if it’s best for my life . Father You know me, All my intentions and motives. Heavenly Father you know what’s best for my life . Better then me . You knew that , That opened door may have led to something I wouldn't want or need once it showed up, You knew that job I kept praying for wasn't gon' work out because You had something better for me, You knew I had to get out that relationship even when my flesh wanted to stay. Father I realize that I be in my own way sometimes and heavenly father I’m praying today that you help me to get out of the way and not to be in my own self-righteousness making up my own way as I go for you said how can a man know his way when you’re the creator of our way . I thank you for keeping me right where I am so You can set everything up in perfect order.I wouldn't be where I am today if those prayers were answered on my time. So i thank you for not showing up or answering prayer i thought I wanted it I always say to myself and remember me preaching a message will you want what you got when you get what you want . z then be praying for you to help us get out of it . Father You are the only one that knows what's best for me!! It gets no better than You!! I am forever grateful for You I love You for who You are to me and how just keep loving and blessing and protecting us no matter what even we don’t understand how you move but you be moving and working it out for our good I wouldn't want it any other way father Thank you so much for answering my NEEDED PRAYERS!


Quotes : 

One reason for unanswered prayers is insufficient capacity to accommodate and handle what we are praying for and desiring in our hearts.

Dr. Lucas D. Shallua


Many times when prayers are not answered, it is because they are conflicting with the will of God.

Henry Hon


There are more tears shed over answered prayers than over unanswered prayers. ...

Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. 


I just think that trusting God means we're going to have unanswered questions, and God is so much bigger than us, we're never going to understand them all.


Sometimes you find yourself so grateful that a prayer of yours was not answered that you pray that it be ignored. Just in case it is on the waiting list of prayers to be answered.

Mokokoma Mokhonoana


Have a safe and blessed Week 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 



JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...