Friday, March 22, 2024

KEEP HOLDING ON TIGHTLY


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



KEEP HOLDING ON TIGHTLY: 



SCRIPTURE:


Hebrew 10:24-24

Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word and let us consider [thoughtfully] how we may encourage one another to love and to do good deeds. 



2 Timothy 2:7-8. 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day — and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.


Hebrews 11:1 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.


Proverbs 3:5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Friday Morning Im so grateful and thankful for another day that you seen us through Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Father I Do much is going on in the world and in our lives and with our families lives. Times like this can get . Hard and confusing about what to do . How to do it . Father i know for me I get in deep thought when I’m facing the uncertainty. IN this Season Im seeking you more to be more prayed up. To be able to handle what ever comes . Heavenly father bless me with a discerning heart that follows Your commands no matter what my natural sight may see or hear , Father  I believe Your promises have been spoken over my life . Father i know When I remain in constant prayer and meditation Your word, And focus on  Your promises I can't be moved by temporary setbacks and Situations  that show up . I want to be like a tree that's rooted in Your word and grounded by Your spirit. Fill my mind with thoughts of peace and joy in my spirit . calm my anxious heart JESUS . And fill my lips with words of divine confirmation  Im holding on to everything You've promised me through Your Word. I shall not be moved . Father I want a radical praise that stirs up Your work and binds the enemy from having any power in my life . Father I want to prove I am committed to You by my commitment and my dedication to you . Heavenly father Show me the way, Lord. I'll follow You!


Quotes : 

Find out who you are and do it on purpose.

Dolly Parton.


Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. 


You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.


Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” 


Real change is difficult at the beginning. Without the familiar to rely upon, you may not in as much command as you had once been. When things are not going your way, you will start doubting yourself. Stay positive, keep the faith, and keep moving forward – your breakthrough may be just around the corner.

Roy T. Bennett


Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.

Germany Kent


The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem

Captain Jack Sparrow


Have a safe and blessed Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...