Monday, March 18, 2024

WATCH THE WORDS YOU USE


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


WATCH THE  WORDS YOU USE:



SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 17:28 

Even a fool who remains silent is considered wise, and the one who holds

his tongue is deemed discerning.


Matthew 12:36-37 

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”


Ephesians 4:29 

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.


Luke 6:45 

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.


Proverbs 15:4 

A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Proverbs 18:21 

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.


Proverbs 21:23 

Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.


Proverbs 4:23

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.




Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Monday  Morning Im so grateful and thankful for another day that you seen us through Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 



Reflections:

Father , Im so grateful for your words and Wisdom you give me. Your word tells us to be slow to speak and quick to listen.  I was taught to be quiet if I don't have anything good to say but sometimes it's serves me right to be quiet. And keep my mouth closed. Words have power to give life or death. even when I have something good to say. Just because it seems good to me doesn't mean it's good for the situation.or the person. I don't want to talk just for the sake of talking. I want to use my words when You direct me And how You direct me.And not allow self to get in me. I know know from studying your word that I will be judge and hail accountable for every idle word that I speak. Father help to put a guard over my mouth You are an all-knowing, powerful GOD that can turn situations around, not me. I surrender my thoughts to Yours, so You can use me even when I'm being silent. Please bless me with discernment, and Wisdom to know when to keep my mouth closed and when to speak and when to truly be silent and not tell everyone everything I feel or think. Everything is not for everyone, And if it's not building up its tearing down. And we know ,father that you are not the Author of confusion nor are you the accuser of the brothen we know that Satan is the accuser and that he comes to accuse to attack to destroy to speak against your Children and so I do not want to be a part of his kingdom to bring down my brothers and sisters I will not be apart of that demonic assignment of the enemy. So I surrender my mouth to GOD . 



Quotes:  

Be mindful when it comes to your words. 


Be careful with your words. 


Words are free.   


Raise your words, not your voice.


But the human tongue is a beast that few can master.


The secret of being boring is to say everything. 


We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think about the right words!

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah


Take Care Of Your Tongue Like The Way You Take Care Of Gold & Silver.

Ali Ibn Abi Talib A.S


A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.

Anthony Liccione


You are responsible for everything you TWEET and RETWEET.

Germany Kent


Have a safe and blessed Week 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...