Tuesday, March 5, 2024

SOWING FOR MY DESTINY


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


SOWING FOR MY DESTINY: 


Ephesians2:10

For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Galatians 6:8 

For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.


Genesis 26:12

And Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. The Lord blessed him


2 Corinthians 9:6 

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.


Galatians 6:7 

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap


Prayer: 

Father , I come this Tuesday Afternoon thanking you for the opportunity to pray  for my family friends and love ones . Thanking you For waking us up this Morning and start us on our way we thankful this day Father i ask that you go before us and prepare the way . We are grateful this morning LORD for supplying all our needs . We are grateful and thankful for your mercy are new every morning . LORD help us  to understand the purpose and plan that you have for us . Help us when Times we may start to feel overwhelming or stressed . Remind us the importance of prayer. Father We cast the care and burden on you . And trust the process . Heavenly Father Order our steps and help us father to help other that are lost or confuse about the path they need to follow. May you continue to Bless us to be a Bless . Father Together we can accomplish more and with you all things are possible. Today we just say we love you . And thanks  for your grace and mercy. 


Reflections:

Father GOD I learn to have patience and trusting the process while waiting on the blessings of seeds i sown . But at time i’m not going lie, I question myself and why is it taking longer than expected to fulfill the goals l've prayed about and why is it taking so long to see manifesting of it in my life . It makes me wonder what plans are Yours and what desires I selfishly want for myself.Thats not in your plans for me . Father As sow, l pray You send me confirmation for what You will have me to do in this season Heavenly Father I need Your guidance to reveal where I need to invest patience,action, faith, diligence, and focus.Father I want to maximize all the talents, gifts, resources, and treasures You've put in my life for good measure and for your purpose and plan Father Believe me when I say, I trust Your plans over my own i want nothing more then to please you and see at work in me I know Your will is designed for me to overcome, succeed and to be used by You. Speak to me, Lord, And i will follow. 


Quotes : 

If you don't like what you are reaping, you better change what you have been sowing. 

Jim Rohn.


Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.

Anonymous.


Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest


Cultivate your craft. Water it daily, pour some tender loving care into it, and watch it grow. Remember that a plant doesn’t sprout immediately. Be patient, and know that in life you will reap what you sow.

J.B. McGee


We cannot do things differently, we cannot carve out different ways of relating to others, until we can take responsibility for what we have done and those we have injured in the process.

Shellen Lubin


Keep expecting and believing that your due season is coming. Declare that the good you have harvested in your life will manifest.

Germany Kent


Reaping what you sow is very different, and yet, it is the only thing that can be counted on ... that careful application of self to tasks, continuing to learn from the world and digging deep to learn more about the self, the investment of self in ways of being and doing, bringing about deep and fundamental accomplishments and changes.

Shellen Lubin


we never know what people are going through. Give grace and mercy because one day your circumstance could change and you may need it.

Germany Kent


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...