Wednesday, March 6, 2024

GOD IS MY JEHOVAH JIREH

 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD IS MY JEHOVAH JIREH : 



Scripture: 

Genesis‬ ‭22:14‬ ‭
And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovah-jireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of Jehovah it shall be provided.
‭‭


Philippians 4:19 
But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


Matthew 21:22 
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”


Definition of Jehovah Jireh:

Jehovah Jireh means “the Lord will provide,” and it's one of the most popular names for God




Prayer: 

Father , I come this Wednesday Afternoon thanking you for the opportunity to pray  for my family friends and love ones . Thanking you For waking us up this Morning and start us on our way we thankful this day Father i ask that you go before us and prepare the way . We are grateful this morning LORD for supplying all our needs . We are grateful and thankful for your mercy are new every morning . LORD help us  to understand the purpose and plan that you have for us . Help us when Times we may start to feel overwhelming or stressed . Remind us the importance of prayer. Father We cast the care and burden on you . And trust the process . Heavenly Father Order our steps and help us father to help other that are lost or confuse about the path they need to follow. May you continue to Bless us to be a Bless . Father Together we can accomplish more and with you all things are possible. Today we just say we love you . And thanks  for your grace and mercy. 




Reflections:


Father I’m so grateful and blessed to have you has my father and my Jehovah Jireh. my everything my supplier my way maker my healers. You are my everything GOD . When times get hard and things looking tight I remember that you are the IAm and you got it . I just keep the faith.  Lord forgive me for not coming to You for everything I want and need.  You are the GOD of heaven and earth,  yet I miss out on opportunities to be blessed by You because I get in my own way. Remove my thoughts that try get me in doubt father . Sometimes I try to do things on my own and sometimes I feel like my request isn’t worth being said. But through it all You wait for me  and surrender all to you . And you stay ready to handle what I surrender to You.Father i give everything to You and all you want to be in my life.  you are Jehovah Jireh!  Jehovah Rapha! Jireh Shalom!  You are my Provider, Healer, and Peace. May Your will and abundance flow in every area of my life on this new day. I give You what You need to overflow in me and throw me Father . 


Quotes : 
We will drink what we thirst for and eat what we hunger for if we allow ourselves to be used for what we were created for! God has greater things in stock for us, but unless our great things are given away, we can't receive our greater things. Give big and you'll receive bigger



God has greater things in stock for us, but unless our great things are given away, we can't receive our greater things. Give big and you'll receive bigger!
Israelmore Ayivor,


Stay in faith even when others doubt you and mistreat you. Know that God is working. Keep trusting and believing, and He will vindicate you at the right time.
Germany Kent

The faithfulness of the Lord is so great that no mind can comprehend it, no hand can fold it, no mouth can describe it and no experience can compete with it. All that our hearts will need, His hands will provide!
Israelmore Ayivor


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...