Wednesday, March 6, 2024

NO FEAR ONLY FAITH


 WORDS OF WISDOM:


NO FEAR ONLY FAITH : 


SCRIPTURE:

Psalm 56:3-4 

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me


2 Timothy 1:7 

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.


Psalm 34:4 

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.


Psalm 27:1 

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”


Psalm 23:4 

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Thursday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t wake up . So we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, Father give us our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this season . Father we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


REFLECTIONS: 

Father this day i’m choose faith over fear the spirit of fear that is mentioned in you’re word in 2 Timothy 1:7: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind . Father i want that kinda of spirit all the time . father I know that A spirit of fearfulness and timidity does not come from You father . However, sometimes we are afraid, sometimes this “spirit of fear” overcomes us, and to overcome it we need to trust in and love GOD completely. “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love” (1 John 4:18). No one is perfect, and GOD knows this. That is why He has liberally sprinkled encouragement against fear throughout the Bible. Beginning in the book of Genesis and continuing throughout the book of Revelation, GOD you reminds us to Fear not. For example, Isaiah 41:10 encourages us, “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your GOD I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Often we fear the future and what will become of us. But JESUS reminds us that GOD cares for the birds of the air, so how much more will He provide for His children? “So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows” (Matthew 10:31). Just these few verses cover many different types of fear. GOD tells us not to be afraid of being alone, of being too weak, of not being heard, and of lacking physical necessities. These admonishments continue throughout the Bible, covering the many different aspects of the “spirit of fear.” In the book of Psalm 56:11 the psalmist writes, “In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” This is an awesome testimony to the power of trusting in GOD Regardless of what happens, the psalmist will trust in GOD  because he knows and understands the power of God. The key to overcoming fear, then, is total and complete trust in God. Trusting GOD is a refusal to give in to fear. It is a turning to GOD even in the darkest times and trusting Him to make things right. This trust comes from knowing GOD and knowing that He is good. As Job said when he was experiencing some of the most difficult trials recorded in the Bible, “Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him” (Job 13:15  Once we have learned to put our trust in God, we will no longer be afraid of the things that come against us. We will be like the psalmist who said with confidence “…let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you and in your word . And walk in no fear  When fear comes knocking, remember this: it’s not welcome. You didn't invite it. You don't have to listen to it.Ultimately, all fear is a sense of God’s absence or separation from God. By contrast, a sense of God’s presence delivers us from fear. You are in His presence now—therefore, fear not! Shut the door on fear, open the door to God’s presence. Peace will flow no matter what keep seeking him no fear . I believe that God will give me the interpretations to life’s problems and that He will bless me with wisdom and answers. I believe there is a solution to every problem because I have the mind of Christ. I welcome the Holy Spirit to pray through me and bring God’s will and solutions to my life and to the lives of those around me, in JESUS Name!


Quotes: 

It is better to be broke with a belief in God than rich trying to navigate things on your own. God's favor will provide every single time. He will not leave you. He will vindicate you and promote you if you trust Him.

Germany Kent


Face your fears as if your life depends on it, because living in fear keeps you from living.

Jeanette Coron


Instead of trying to rush the process, trust the process.

Germany Kent 


Always remember this; Don't Believe Everything You Think. Instead replace your worries with Faith.

Jeanette Coron


Once you become bold enough to ask for what you want, you have arrived at a level where superficial doors will begin to open for you.

Germany Kent


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...