Saturday, March 9, 2024

GIVE ME FIRE AND DESIRE



 


WORDS OF WISDOM:



GIVE ME FIRE AND DESIRE 


SCRIPTURE: Psalm 20:4

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.


Psalms 63:1 - 1 You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water


Jeremiah 29:13

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.


Psalm 27:4 

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.


Psalm 37:4 

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Definition of Fire :

A state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame. a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace. the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.; conflagration.


Definition of Desire : 

to desire" in the Scriptures usually means "to long for," "to ask for," "to demand," and may be used in a good or bad sense 



Prayer: 

Father , I come to you this Saturday Morning thanking you for the opportunity to pray for my family friends and love ones . For keep us all week and getting through another week . Father we are grateful for you supplying all our needs . We are grateful and thankful . LORD for  help us  to understand the purpose and plan that you have for us . Help us when Times we may start to feel overwhelming or stressed . We cast the care and burden on you . And trust the process . Order our steps and help us to help other that may be feeling lost or confuse about the path they need to follow. Together we can accomplish more and with you all things are possible. Tonight we just say we love you . And are grateful 🙏🏽 for your grace and mercy. 



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father i want to have  Fire and Desire to serve you at all time in all situations no matter what .  GOD Your presence in my life has been proven time after time when I reflect on my story. There've been days where nothing was going right but You used a spontaneous moment to turn it around. And I can't deny the breakthroughs in areas I needed it the most  to witness You at work in my life. Now that I know You are alive and real I'm taking my praise, prayers, and patience to new levels! Push me to seek You more, wait for Your confirmation more call on You for any need, more. This is my season of commitment, execution gratitude with every idea You give me.and  I trust You to align my steps as long as I stay on course with You. It's my season and I'm coming for everything You ordain and predestined for my life . Father I’m all in and I will keep the fire and Desire In me father I know that it’s your desire that man yield completely to you and cooperate wholeheartedly with your plan for our lives. Father it’s your  will to give to all men liberally without rebuking them for asking for any and everything in line with the desires and blessings that they want or need for their good and His glory of you father keep us focused and fill with the fire and desire. 



Quotes:

Thomas Merton puts it this way: “Life is shaped by the end you live for. You are made in the image of what you desire.”2

David G. Benner


God does not want obedience as the fruit of our willful determination. God wants surrender as the choice of the heart. For what we long for in our heart we will pursue with the totality of our being not simply with the resolve of our will.

David G. Benner


The act of willing surrender is a choice of openness, a choice of abandonment of self-determination, a choice of cooperation with God.

David G. Benner


Have a safe and blessed Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...