Sunday, March 10, 2024

MY GOD WILL DO IT


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


MY GOD WILL DO IT : 


SCRIPTURE:

Mark 1:35, 

Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


Romans 4:20-22

Abraham did not doubt God's promise.

His faith in God was strong, and he gave thanks to God. He was sure God was able to do what He had promised. Abraham put his trust in God and was made right with Him.


Romans 8:26

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.


James 5:16 

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.


Philippians 4:6 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.



Prayer: 

Father , I come to you this Sunday Morning thanking you for the opportunity to pray for my family ,friends , and love ones . For keep us and getting through another weekend . This sunday to reflect and refuel and to prepare for the week head . Father we are grateful for you supplying all our needs . We are grateful and thankful . LORD for  help us  to understand the purpose and plan that you have for us . Help us when Times we may start to feel overwhelming or stressed . We cast the care and burden on you . And trust the process . Order our steps and help us to help other that may be feeling lost or confuse about the path they need to follow. Together we can accomplish more and with you all things are possible. we just say we love you . And are grateful 🙏🏽 for your grace and mercy. 



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father I know the power of prayer but  Every day I have to be prepared to overcome the battle of doubt or fear. There are temporary situations I can't change that may come up at anytime at work or home with a family member or friend . Father I know that there are spiritual tools that I can use to activate the power of power and stand firm in my faith. Make sure i do daily Check-ins with with you and stay connected to kingdom friends and in communication with GODLY leaders. I must keep meditating  on a promises in the Bible and be committed to daily prayer and worship that will keep me focused on You above all.Father  I refuse to let doubt keep me from fulfilling my assignment on earth. Everything that tries to work against me can be used as fuel to push me.To a higher level of power in you father  I won't be defeated! There is power and purpose in the trials I choose to overcome each day and i’m walking in my kingdom Authority. I’m winning in prayer 



Quotes : 

I'm simply amazed at how God worked in response to my prayers. I see a softening in my niece's husband, an agnostic. I see transformation in the members of my small group, and spiritual awakenings in my neighbors. I see growth in my own marriage.

Philip Yancey


The value of persistent prayer is not that God will hear us, but that we will finally hear God.Work as if everything depends on you. Pray as if everything depends on God.Give me faith, Lord, and let me help others find it.


I can view prayer as a way of asking a timeless God to intervene more directly in our time-bound life on earth. (Indeed, I do so all the time, praying for the sick, for the victims of tragedy, for the safety of the persecuted church.)

Philip Yancey


Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...