Monday, March 11, 2024

LET THE PAST STAY IN THE PAST


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


LET THE PAST STAY IN THE PAST : 


SCRIPTURE:

1Peter 4:11

If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."


In 2 Corinthians 5:17, 

God says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


Psalm 55:22 

Give the Past to God Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.


Isaiah 43:18-19 

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it. 


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Monday Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Father GOD i know there’s no reason I should keep beating myself up about matters of my past. I will focus on the now and be grateful and thankful that I am still alive , I have my health , I have a my right mind and I have , A roof over my head , Food, clothes, all things i need to to survive in this life because father You made these things possible. And you wake me up today with a renewed spirit. I'm feeding my present and my future words of faith and casting down all thoughts of defeat and doubt and negativity all which are destructive and wrong thinking. Father  I have faith in the obstacles I am overcoming, the testimonies I am living to tell and the wonders I am witnessing because of Your glory. My future is not measured by the perceived shortcomings of my past My past is just that the past. Father in the name JESUS and his blood that cleans us from all unrighteousness,I rebuke recycled thoughts of mistakes l've made and I declare victory over the battles I face from this day forward . Father in the mighty name of JESUS , Eyes have not seen nor have ears heard the miracles unfolding in my path I’m walking in victory I’m winning this. Old things past away behold all things new . 


Quotes : 

Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.

Roy T. Bennett,


If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.

Amit Ray, World


Every moment wasted looking back keeps us from moving forward.


Once you make the decision to move on, don't look back.


Never love something so much that you can't let go of it. 


You can only lose what you cling to.


If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.

Roy T. Bennett


To get over the past, you first have to accept that the past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it, or sweat it…it’s over. It can hurt you no more.

Mandy Hale


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...