Monday, March 4, 2024

BELIEVE WHAT IM PRAYING FOR


 WORDS OF WISDOM:


BELIEVE WHAT IM PRAYING FOR :


Scripture:

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours


1 John 5:14-15 

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.


John 15:7 

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


Matthew 7:7 

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you


Prayer: 

Father , I come this Monday Morning thanking you for the opportunity to pray  for my family friends and love ones . Thanking you For waking us up this Morning and start us on our way Father i ask that you go before us and prepare the way . We are grateful this morning LORD for supplying all our needs . We are grateful and thankful for your mercy are new every morning . LORD help us  to understand the purpose and plan that you have for us . Help us when Times we may start to feel overwhelming or stressed . Remind us the importance of prayer. Father We cast the care and burden on you . And trust the process . Heavenly Father Order our steps and help us father to help other that are lost or confuse about the path they need to follow. May you continue to Bless us to be a Bless . Father Together we can accomplish more and with you all things are possible. Today we just say we love you . And thanks  for your grace and mercy. 


Reflections:

This morning, I know I must pray before I make a move. Father, I thank you for I am now receptive to the idea that everything I am seeking is on its way to me; everything I have prayed about and the seeds I have sown. It's going to happen when I least expect it, the very thing I want, the thing i have been praying for with all of my heart is going to come to me from nowhere. Nowhere  is a spiritual location that leads to now here, in the earth. The thing I have wanted for so long is going to drop right into my path and in my life without me having done or having to do anything. In fact, it will probably show up on the very day I did not pray, the day I  did not work myself  into a frenzy trying to make something happen. In fact, it will probably slip into my life so quietly, with such grace and ease. Father, that’s how you work. You can do things we can’t even begin to explain or understand. It may not seem real or I know some may not believe it at first. In fact, they might be a little frightened or scared it’s happening for them. It could be frightening to think that life could be so easy, so graceful, so almost uneventful as to have the thing you have been praying for show up without you rough riding it .But that's what walking by faith is. Some of you may not believe that just wanting it was enough because, in order to accept that notion, you would have to believe that you don't have to struggle or work hard in life. You will not believe that after all of your effort and trying, this thing shows up, just like that! When you weren't looking, watching, working or waiting for it to happen. For just a moment, you might even be a little annoyed. You might feel like you have wasted your time and energy and money.  Oh no! You don't even want to think about the money you spent! Or, you might think to yourself, No way! No way this can happen like this for me when I didn't have or don't have the money to make it happen. This can't be happening! But it is. And when it does, your reaction will answer a very important question, How much confidence do you place in your prayers?  In the past, you may not have accepted that one prayer is all it takes. Not 90 times. Just one prayer in faith, try praying for something with all of your heart and soul, then don't do anything else. Just be still. Starting today, Father, I’m placing my full confidence in you and in my prayers. I'm WINNING With You JESUS! Remember, GOD answers prayers!


Quotes:

God promises us in His Word that He hears every word we pray. Like a good parent, He is waiting, ready, and willing to listen to our worries, concerns, and needs. Whether we are seeking forgiveness, strength, or healing, prayer provides the channel to communicate with God and receive supernatural strength and power


is not what you want that you attract; you attract what you believe to be true.

Neville Goddard


Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.

Max Lucado


True prayer is a way of life, not just for use in cases of emergency. Make it a habit, and when the need arises you will be in practice." - Billy Graham


Prayer—the art of believing what is denied by the senses—deals almost entirely with the subconscious. Through prayer, the subconscious is suggested into acceptance of the wish fulfilled, and, reasoning deductively, logically unfolds it to its legitimate end.

Neville Goddard


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...