Friday, March 1, 2024

ONLY TRUST


 

Words of Wisdom:  


ONLY TRUST: 


SCRIPTURE: 

Matthew 17:20 

And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.


Matthew 6:34: “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths


2 Timothy 2:15 

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.


Romans 10:17 

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.


Hebrews 11:6  

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him



Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Friday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t wake up . So we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, Father give us our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this season . Father we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray,



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father GOD i know trust is everything along having faith as well . And I must trust in everything, And all situations. the same way i want someone to take me at my word when i say i’m going do something. I love when someone trusts me to get a task done.And they show The belief in what I can do shows the belief and faith they have in me.Even through my shortcomings, I'm still trusted.Why We don't offer You the same trust, Lord? yet, I still wonder when or how it will happen or I doubt.I have to check myself and realize the worry is not of You or from You.  father You are all about faith and all I need is faith the size of a mustard seed! Faith is a fundamental part of life, and leaning about faith and using my faith in difficult situations can help us overcome even the most challenging times in life. Reading the word and uplifting inspirational messages can instantly uplift our spirit and serve as a reminder of us of the strength that comes from seeking GOD and trust him to have your back . Having faith along with a positive outlook can help to motivate and encourage the people around us when the are facing difficulties in their life . As of now, I'm choosing to have faith in You, JESUS My faith confirms my prayers are not in vain, this too shall pass,I only need to trust,believe, and receive and know that You will deliver it! I’m trusting you Father GOD . 



Quotes : 


You just Pray, and let God worry.

Martin Luther


The problem is that if we trust in man we are always let down. No, we shouldn't trust in man-- not ultimately. If we don't trust in Man nor God, we are in an awful lonely mess, too. You see, if we don't trust anyone, we live in fear, but if we trust in God, then we don't have to fear man anymore.

Stefani Carmichael


We must cease striving and trust God to provide what He thinks is best and in whatever time He chooses to make it available. But this kind of trusting doesn't come naturally. It's a spiritual crisis of the will in which we must choose to exercise faith.

Swindoll Charles 


Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God's word, and trust the process.

Germany Kent


I don't trust people. The good part is, i don't really have to. I've surrendered my faith to the Higher power, and it's unconditional love for me. Who am i to question it's motives? Even if there are things i can't understand. This is why there's no need to trust people - if they are on my path, it means they are good for me.

Aleksandra Ninkovic


Wherever you are, God knows, and He will meet you there.


Be still, and know that I am God. 

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. 


I'm not perfect and he still loves me . 


Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. 


Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.

Martin Luther



Have a safe and blessed Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...