Thursday, February 29, 2024

I WILL NEVER STOP PRAYING


 

WORDS OF WISDOM:


I WILL NEVER STOP PRAYING :


SCRIPTURE: 

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Romans 8:26 

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.


James 5:16

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.


Mark 1:35, Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.


Thessalonians 

5:16-18 is the popular verse many Christians refer to when discussing how we can pray without ceasing. The Greek word ceasing in this verse literally means to pray uninterruptedly and incessantly, 



Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Thursday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t wake up . So we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, Father give us our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this season . Father we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray,



Reflections: 

Father , I will never stop praying, I have really seen the importance and the power of prayer this year , Its been a trying year Father . But I made it . And I realize that Prayer is the power source. And my time , To have a conversation with you . And I can talk about anything and everything with you father there’s no judgment i can let it all out . knowing that with you I can be real and you still Love me and there to pick me back up .Father you the one that i know will give True acceptance and unconditional Love , and forgiveness. I know the importance in prayer , it strengthens me and gives me a peace that passes all human understanding, I can’t function with out it . I will pray in good times , I will pray in bad times . I will pray in Hard times , I will not stop praying , I will pray on sunny days, I will pray on rainy days, I will pray on snowy day, I will pray on happy days , I will pray on good days . I will not stop praying . I will pray In my car, I will pray out side , I will pray in the gym , no matter where I am I will pray and praise you . I’m in love with you JESUS and I can’t get enough. There is always Something to pray about or to talk to you about . When I’m feel confused, or hurt , when I don’t have the words to say to someone that’s hurting or going through a Tough time.  That’s a prefect time to pray . The power of prayer starts when I call on you and declare and decree in JESUS name it shall be . Prayer drawers me closer to you and releases your power within me . I’m so grateful I can come to you just as I am not with big words just have a real talk with you . I can come to you just as I am . And you are there to listen ready to move on my behalf .Father use me to share the Precious gift of prayer with someone.  Give me the opportunity to pray with someone today that they may experience the power within. Give me the opportunity to let someone experience everything that you have done for me through the power of surrendering and praying I will never block you from moving in me and working through me or holding back what you have done for me and the power of prayer . What it does and the power of it , Prayer works better than anything . I will keep pray and believing no matter to i see my breakthrough and will be ready always to share and give prayer any time and any where , I won’t stop praying. No not never 


Quotes : 

When we wait on the Lord in prayer, all of heaven moves into action.

Blake Penson


It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without heart. Whether we realize it or not, prayer is the encounter of God's thirst with ours. God thirsts that we may thirst for him." "Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of Containing God's gift of his 


can view prayer as a way of asking a timeless God to intervene more directly in our time-bound life on earth. Indeed, I do so all the time, praying for the sick, for the victims of tragedy, for the safety of the persecuted church.

Philip Yancey


You say a prayer, Virginia. A prayer cleans the air the way water cleans the dirt.

Sarah Ruhl, 


Believing prayer will save the sick man; the Lord will restore him and any sins that he has committed will be forgiven....Tremendous power is made available through a good man's earnest prayer.

Bilquis Sheikh


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...