Wednesday, February 28, 2024

GOD GOT MY BACK



WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD GOT  MY BACK : 


Did you know that Scripture says God "got has our back"?


Scripture: 

Psalm 3:3 

But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.


Psalm 5:12 

Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." 


Isaiah 58:8

The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.


Isaiah 52:12

For the LORD will go ahead of you; yes, the God of Israel will protect you from behind. See also: God is looking out for you


Exodus 13:21, 

The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Wednesday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t wake up . So we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, Father give us our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this season . Father we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray,



Reflections: 

Father I have keep reminding myself That you GOD got my back! Father your love, is so Amazing and you are faithful  and GOD you are good your mercy are new every morning. Your Love endures forever. I know you will go before us and come behind us . God you omnipresent – which means you are more than able to go before us in leadership and guidance, AND come behind us as a “rear guard”, to protect us and put finishing touches on the progressive work you are doing in our lives with our cooperation! Father you  got our back we trust have to rest in that and believe. Lord GOD , I know you have my back and you have never no not never fail me . forgive me for all the times I cried or complain About been alone or having to stand on my own . Father  I have complain about who’s not there for me and about the disloyalty i have received from people I have given my all to . father I feel at times I have no  earthly support ,But no matter who is or who’s not i know one thing o got you father .  I trust the process and how You want to activate Your promises in my life in a new way, but you have replace my losses  with the gift of friendship of people you had in the plan ,  I’m grateful and blessed for that and I love you for always Comforting me in some dark times. And for having my back no matter what . You told me “With man it is impossible, But With GOD all things are possible. At times I feel  lonely and I wonder why I have to be alone through such hard times but the good thing is You know what’s best for me. Through my solitude, I experience Your Amazing power at work . I learn who’s the consistent ONE in my life, and I learn to self love , and self care , and it’s ok to put myself first and take care of me .  through the wilderness I learn to come to You for every single thing in my life! I can’t explain the power that comes from having a real relationship with You because it helps me love myself for who You created me to be. I know I’m never alone . That you got my back . And I’m good with that . I thank You for pushing me and teaching me the power of growing in a relationship with You, to be happy with me and you just kicking it . And chopping it up with no matter where Im at in the gym, the store, In my car, or just in my bed have a whole conversation with you about my day or how i feel . Even when i call myself mad or want you some questions. You right there . Father I thank you I have grown up and learned self control and self discipline. No distractions can keep me from chasing You . I’m on it , I’m coming for you GOD with my all . I Know I need you like never before Even when My Flesh want something I learn how to not allow my flesh to control my spirit. All I needed is you by my side and to continue to have my back . Like you always have and I got the rest with you there’s nothing I can’t do or accomplish.  I’m hungry for you and your word  Father i’m thirst for you  . I will never be alone as long I got you JESUS that’s all I needed. We rest in knowing you will never leave us .Thank you for reminding us that you will never leave us …no not never. Father continue Fill our days with the peace and strength to keep pushing no matter what. And for that we are so grateful and blessed for all you have done and will do . 



Quotes: 

But the thing about God, especially as a Christian is that some things are meant to be difficult, to build character and strengthen our endurance. Most importantly, they are there to showcase to us and others where we truly draw our strength from when we feel we have none left to give it comes from God


Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s greatest lessons are learned through the pain.”


Nothing great ever came from the comfort zone. 


God is our source of strength. Call out to Him in your moments of weakness and let His power carry you through life’s difficult moments.


I hope for all of us to be receive what God told Joshua and for it to motivate us all, 

Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go


sometimes we deal with difficulties that seem to come at us from all directions and even from within - from our own thoughts. How wonderful to know that if I'm willing to take up the shield of GOD He will protect me from anything life or Satan aim at me. Let's pray for GOD protect and his shield to be all around us.


When praying for strength, remember that there are others who also need it. Pray for them and be selfless with God’s love.


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...