Sunday, February 4, 2024

TRANSFORM ME GOD

 


WORDS OF WISDOM:


TRANSFORM ME GOD 

SCRIPTURES: 

Romans 12:2 
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

2 Corinthians 5:17 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 

Galatians 2:20 
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 

Isaiah 43:18-19 
Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 

Colossians 3:9-10 
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.


Prayer: 

Father, we praise you this Sunday morning. This is a day to recharge, reflect and focus on the goodness of you.  Father, give us this day, our daily bread and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen . 🙏🏾 


Reflection: 

Lord, I thank you for blessing me to experience life with you as my father, my peace, my help, my way maker, my everything. I'm believing for supernatural things in You this year! I want your purpose for my life to shape and mold me in my pursuits in 2024. Change my way of doing things that it will line up with your will. Let my motivations be only to please you. I don't want to be conformed to the world's way of doing things. I don’t want to react or respond the way i use to. Help me to stay humble and mindful of every decision i make and to know that my actions have consequences that can affect my future and my purpose. I want to be transformed to your will for the higher good. Father, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me. I need You to be renewed in my mind so I can know what pleases You and not just myself. My desire is to love you, trust You more than anything, to walk in faith and trust your word over everything. Father, I know when I do everything, it will fall into place. Heavenly Father, keep me focused and disciplined so that I can do what you have called me to do.  Remove any part of me that's holding me back from receiving what You have planned for me. Father, I'm here embracing the NEW YEAR and NEW ME. In JESUS name, Amen.

Quotes: 

Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs.

The universe is transformation life is full of opinion. 

First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. 

 Change is inevitable, but transformation is a choice.  HEATHER ASH AMARA 

There were people who went to sleep last night, some was poor and some rich and some white and some black, but they will never wake again.And those dead folks would give anything at all for just five minutes of this weather or ten minutes of plowing. So you watch yourself about complaining. What you're supposed to do when you don't like a thing is change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it. 
Maya Angelou

I take pleasure in my transformations. I look quiet and consistent, but few know how many women there are in me.   Anais Nin 

When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.   Dean Jackson 

Transformation begins with self-awareness and the willingness to take responsibility for your own life.     DIANE MARIECHILD 

You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives, under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives. WERNER ERHARD 

Transformation is not a destination; it's a journey of continuous growth and self-discovery. 
TONY ROBBINS 

Success comes from the inside out. In order to change what is on the outside, you must first change what is on the inside.  Idowu Koyenikan 

You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives, under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives. WERNER ERHARD 


 JESUS is my Everything! 

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...