Monday, February 19, 2024

STOP WORRYING AND TRUST


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


STOP WORRYING AND TRUST: 


Scripture: 


Philippians 4:6-7 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.


Proverbs 12:25 

Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.


Matthew 6:25-34 

Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ...


John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Monday  Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


Reflections: 

Father it seem that later i have things overwhelming . I know at times i take on too much and i want everyone to be good and healthy. And my family i pray for them always for their safety, health, Happiness, and Salvation to have a close relationship with you father . GOD i’m praying about this morning and letting it go . i’m tried of think and think about things that are not in my control. Worry and fighting battles that clearly are not mines to fight .You told in your word that the battle is the Lord . Father You've commanded me to live a life that is worry free . I have keep the faith and believe that You will take care of everything.I don't have to fret about the big or the small things i know you got me . i just keep reminding my self. Everything in my life is taken care of by You, GOD i know that you know what’s best for my life . Father You handle all things I put in all in Your hands You are my everything. My protector my keeper my provider my healer my way maker . GOD this Morning Im praying that You shift my mind to Acknowledge that all power is in your hands and to cast the care on you . And to walk in freedom and live my life worry-free It doesn't matter what occurred yesterday because You woke me up today with a new opportunity to completely surrender my life to You.I know You have the power to do all things!My life is in Your hands to witness your greatness and your blessings working in my life . 


Quotes: 

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up.

Ralph Waldo


There is absolutely nothing about your present situation – even the aspects you can't control – that prevents you from making little bits of progress today. You are alive and breathing, so behave like it. Let go of what's wrong and grab a hold of what's right. Make things happen, and then let things happen


If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.

Shantideva


How would your life be different if…You stopped worrying about things you can’t control and started focusing on the things you can? Let today be the day…You free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.

Steve Maraboli


The more you pray, the less you'll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You'll feel more patient and less pressured.

Rick Warren


Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.

Ana Monnar


dont doubt. Put your energy into today and stop worrying about the past.

Erin Hunter


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...