Tuesday, February 20, 2024

FATHER EQUIP ME

 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


FATHER EQUIP ME : 


Scripture: 

Luke 6:27-28: 

But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you


Mattrew 6:43-44

enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. 


Jeremiah 29:11-14 - 11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future 


Proverbs 19:21 

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand. You can make many plans, but the LORD 's purpose will prevail.


1 Corinthians 13:4-8 

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.


1 Corinthians 16:14 

Let all that you do be done in love.


Proverbs 3:5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Tuesday Morning. Father we come thanking for waking us up you did it for us . Many didn’t for so we thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


Reflections: 

Lord God, Im so grateful that everything i need you have already worked it out . I just have to stay in faith And believe. Father I declare everything You have me to do today, has already been prepared in my favor and working out for my good . Im standing on your promise and that i have the fortitude to go through what ever i’m face with today and any day . I have everything I need to fulfill the assignment, And complete any task no matter what . Whether it's a thought, a conversation, a prayer, or a phone call that need to make .Or Letting go of a situation,Walking away from a Relationship or partnership . father I have all i need inside of me to get through it . Father it's all in my reach to make it happen through the power of the holy spirit that’s inside of me .  Heavenly father Thank You for delivering me through the toughest circumstances and equipping me with tools no one can take away from me . Father you seen all this before and you see and know what’s going happen before i do . So i will lean not own my own understanding but in all my ways acknowledge you knowing you will direct my path . When You say Yes, no one can say no. You are the King of Kings and You have the final say father . No man can stop you father or close a door or block a blessing you have prepared for me . father. I can't thank You enough for being my Father and my Friend my provider ,my keeper ,my healer, my peace . Father I will praise You for who You are in my life and How you Love me no matter how many times i miss it or drop the ball your right there with opening arms . Father i praise GOD your not like man you never change. That here one minute and next they not .They not committed not loyal have no motives no regard for what it means to be Faithful . Thanks you father Your so dependable and i might can’t see you but i feel you all the time . Father GOD keep teaching me how to be like you . To walk in love not hate To show up for a friend in need . To keep being loyal and faithful even when Im being betrayed and misused to continue to do as you called us to do for you said love your enemies and bless those who spitefully use you and persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you .father God you said to cast the care of all of it on you and still walking in love for you said there’s no greater thing then to love. Father I do admit This Love walk can be Hard but when you allow the Love of you father to dwell in our lives . It’s easy to do . When they do you wrong Love any way . When they Lie on you Love anyway . When the betray you Love anyway . Father i know Agape Love covers all and it allows you to Love Unconditionally . It’s sad but true father many Love with a conditional love only when the conditions fit they love when they don’t they don’t love anymore and that’s not Love at all . Father i know that your Not telling us to allow people to use us or mistreat us but Don’t allow a spirit to change you . Yes the situation may call for separation or removing yourself from this situation . But keep  praying a blessing over them pray for the spirit this dwelling in them and for deliverance . Yes still walking in love. Let GOD do his work . Don’t let anger and hate and unforgiveness to take root in you because it is a blessing blocker and nothing or no one is worth losing the blessing that God has for us. So i making a choice to stay in Love father . Heavenly father Use me as a vessel to tell everyone what You can and what You will do.There is power in Your name! I'm grateful I know You  and I'm used by You. There's nobody like You, Lord you are my everything I Love you . I’m walking in your promises. 

   

Quotes: 

Love cares more about who's hurting than who's watching.

Bob Goff


You never so touch the ocean of God's love as when you forgive and love your enemies.

Corrie Ten Boom


If our heads are full and our hearts are empty, we'll just tip over.

Bob Goff


Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Martin Luther King, Jr.


There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul. It is a fact that we all must face. However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless and never feel alone.

Shannon Alder


We won't convince people with our arguments or Bible verses; we'll move them with the kind of sacrificial love that precludes every other explanation.

Bob Goff


Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely. ... He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf


You are not what others think you are. You are what God knows you are.

Shannon Alder


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...