Sunday, February 18, 2024

IM COMMITTED TO YOU


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



IM COMMITTED TO YOU : 


Scripture: 

Proverbs 16:3

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.


Proverbs 3:5-8 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

Matthew 22:37 

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

Hebrews 11:6 

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

James 4:8 

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.


Psalm 25:4 

Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Sunday Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


Reflections: 

 Father God, forgive me for all my sins that i have committed adjust you . Heavenly father this morning i’m praying You remove all flesh-driven desires from my life. Father I know what You have for me requires for me to be grounded and unloveable. And to maintain a life that is holy and up right. I must have discipline, patience and wise counsel.I also need to Surround my self with believers that follow Your will no matter what the situation is or the circumstances. father I want to have support from people that have the mind and heart to follow you and walk in Wisdom and knowledge of your word . And know what it means to serve You. And be All in . All with our prayer life . All in with our worship . I want all of you father . And none of what this world has to offer . I’m done with seeking Temporary things . I know that you are the one thing that’s  don’t change and you are 100 all the time . Father your word tells us to put our trust in no man . And unfortunately i had to learn that the hard way . People are here today and gone tomorrow. Love one minute and hate you the next . Or they just around to see what they can get. How amazing and beautiful it is to have a father that Loves and care and remains the same no matter what . father I want to give it ALL to You. Im surrender my life , my attention, my time my focus, and my thoughts to You.father.  Mold me to have Godly-ambition You've already showed me that you would never leave me .That you got my back. Father GOD I never want anything in this world to jeopardize the love I have for You and my commitment  You are the center of my life!fill me with Your love to walk in Love and total Peace father i surrender all to you . 


Quotes:

If you don't plan to live the Christian life totally committed to knowing your God and to walking in obedience to Him, then don't begin; for this is what Christianity is all about. It is a change of citizenship, a change of governments, a change of allegience. If you have no intention of letting Christ rule your life, then forget Christianity; it's not for you.

Kay Arthur

A life totally committed to God has nothing to fear, nothing to lose, nothing to regret.

Pandita Ramabai

When we come to Christ, we're no longer the most important person in the world to us; Christ is. Instead of living only for ourselves, we have a higher goal: to live for jesus.

Billy Graham

Jesus taught that your highest priority must be your relationship with Him. If anything detracts you from that relationship, that activity is not from God. God will not ask you to do something that hinders your relationship with Christ.

Henry Blackaby


Faithful servants never retire. You can retire from your career, but you will never retire from serving God.

Rick Warren

A life totally committed to God has nothing to fear, nothing to lose, nothing to regret.

Pandita Ramabai


Have a safe and blessed Week. 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...