Friday, February 16, 2024

GOD GOT THIS TOO




 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


 GOD GOT THIS TOO 


 SCRIPTURES: 

 Jeremiah 32:27 
 I am the LORD, the GOD of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me. 

Matthew 19:26 
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Isaiah 41:10 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Mark 11:24 
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 

Job 42:2 
I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted 

Genesis 18:14 
Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son. 

 Luke 1:37 
 For nothing will be impossible with God. 


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Saturday Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


Reflections: 

Father, things seem to be getting worse. Crime is up, inflation has increased on everything and people are losing their minds. The depression rate is higher than ever. Father, when we look at the world with all of its trials, troubles, tribulations and heartaches, we sometimes ask: "Where is God? Why doesn't He do anything?" Is it that God is not able? Is the situation too large or too difficult for God? I know you can do all things, Father, and there is nothing too hard for you, but it's rough out here. That’s why I realized now more than ever that I must stay prayed up and keep a praise in my mouth. Father, so much of what I've been taught before I gave my life to You has been flipped upside down! Father, thank you for teaching me the need to praise when things seem to be going wrong because it shows me the power of putting my trust in You, the power of prayer and the power of praise. Thank you for delivering on every prayer because it's taught me that prayer is my first and best weapon against ALL things seen and unseen. And yes, I may not get everything I pray for because some no's or not yets have been a blessing. Father, I give you thanks for shaping my heart to love, above all, because it keeps me cheerful through uneasy circumstances, set backs and let downs. I love witnessing a life of ALL things possible. You are the reason I can believe in miracles. You have shown up so many times. So there is nothing different about this time.  I’m standing on your promises. Father, don't stop doing what You do! There is no promise too hard for you to keep. Father, I know there’s over thirty thousand promises in the Bible and I  know you will keep your Word. If you said it, then it’s a done deal! There’s no promise You won’t keep. You cannot lie. There is no promise too hard for our God to keep. Stand still and watch Him work! 


Quotes: 

You don't realize it at the time, but some of life's roadblocks, detours, and rejections are answered prayers. 
Steve Maraboli 

Waiting taught me, I can't have it in my way. But in God's way. 
Gifty Akita 

We never know how God will answer our prayers, but we can expect that He will get us involved in His plan for the answer. If we are true intercessors, we must be ready to take part in God's work on behalf of the people for whom we pray. 

Every time something hard becomes easier; every time you adjust to a situation which, last week, you didn't know existed; every time a kindness falls as softly as the dew; or someone you love who was ill grows better; every time a blessing comes, not with trumpet and fanfare, but silently as night, you have witnessed a miracle. 
Faith Baldwin

Sometimes you find yourself so grateful that a prayer of yours was not answered that you pray that it be ignored. Just in case it is on the waiting list of prayers to be answered. Mokokoma Mokhonoana 

God answers all prayers, but sometimes his answer is 'no'. for our own good. 
Dan Brown 

 Have a safe and blessed Weekend. 


 JESUS is my Everything! 

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...