Friday, February 16, 2024

KEEP IT MOVING

 



WORDS OF WISDOM:



 KEEP IT MOVING 


 SCRIPTURES:
 
Philippians 1:6 
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 

Matthew 6:10
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

 Numbers 23:19 
 Therefore, believe that God will do what He said He would do! 

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 
And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl.

 1 Thessalonians 5:18 
 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 



Prayer: 
Father, I praise you this Friday Morning. I thank you for another day, Father. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 🙏🏾 


 Reflections: 

Lord, I know you're faithful and you will do what you promise, but sometimes I’m feeling like I'm stuck and confused about what direction to go in and what to do. I'm being very careful to be still and not be emotionally led by my feelings. I know what I should be focusing on, but there are so many distractions and things seem to be moving so fast that I find myself asking "where did the day go"?  It seem there’s not enough time in a day. But again, Father, that’s all a trick and a distraction from the enemy because he is a deceiver. I know it’s just about me putting my all into you, following your plan and keeping it moving, no matter what, allowing nothing to block me or distract me from my purpose and your will. I have to stay 10 toes down.  No half stepping or excuses this time.  I’m confident in what I should do next. Now it’s about execution. I'm realizing that a big part of the issue has been my focus on me and the situation instead of You. You've given me simple instructions but I doubt how I can make it happen or if it will happen in time. And for that, I’m so out of pocket. When I know for a fact that you will show up. You are the same GOD yesterday, today and forever. You change not. If you did it before, you will do it again. No question. Father, please strip me of the concerns that take my focus off You. Help let go of anyone or anything that's a distraction. Make me obedient to Your word, first and foremost. Remind me of what You told me so I can obey Your last instructions. I want all that You've promised me . I know you’re working everything out for my good. I can make it through anything with me holding on to your word and praising my way out. Take the wheel, Father, and guide the way. I will follow. I’m riding with you all the way. I’m keeping it moving, no matter what!  



Quotes: 

Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God's word, and trust the process. 
Germany Kent 

Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. 
Martin Luther. 


When you have faith in God, you don't have to worry about the future. Fear is the glue that keeps you stuck. Faith is the solvent that sets you free.
Shannon 

We must cease striving and trust God to provide what He thinks is best and in whatever time He chooses to make it available. But this kind of trusting doesn't come naturally. It's a spiritual crisis of the will in which we must choose to exercise faith. 
Swindoll Charles 

Faith don't come in a bushel basket, Missy. It come one step at a time. Decide to trust Him for one little thing today, and before you know it, you find out He's so trustworthy you be putting your whole life in His hands. 
Lynn Austin 


 Have a safe and blessed Weekend. 


 JESUS is my Everything! 

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...