Tuesday, February 6, 2024

CONGRATUATE OTHERS BLESSINGS





 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


 Congratulate others blessing

 SCRIPTURES: 

Romans 12:2 
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is— his good, pleasing and perfect will. 

Proverbs 21:26  
There are those who covet greedily all day long; but the righteous give and don't withhold 
 
Deuteronomy 5:21 
And you shall not covet your neighbor's wife. And you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, or his male servant, or his female servant, his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.’

 1 Timothy 6:10 
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs. 

Romans 13:9 
For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

 Prayer: 

Father, we praise you this Tuesday morning. Thank you for giving us this day, our daily bread and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen . 🙏🏾 

 Reflection: 

Father, I know that we should be happy for others in their blessings or accomplishments and not to be hating, but celebrating others. GOD, I'm not jealous of anyone's blessings, but I must confess the thoughts I have inside do beat me up sometimes. I go back and forth in my mind with the thoughts about where I am, what l'm doing, or what l have or haven’t accomplished.  I do know that what you have for me is for me and what you have for others is for them. For I don't know what anyone had to sacrifice or go through in their life and I don't know what's ahead of me in my near future. Comparison is a joy stealer and I rebuke the attack of the enemy to make me overlook what l have or where I am in my season of life.  I’m so grateful for everything. It's good to know that you know the plan you have for my life. I will not be weighed down by comparison! I thank You for connecting me to people that are blessed because it means You're in my territory too! Shape my mind to celebrate the joys in other's lives while praising You for being a loving God to all of us by providing and making ways out no way. I love you, Father, for being a provider and a keeper. 

Quotes : 

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own [will], is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Paul the Apostle 

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own.
Harold Coffin. 

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.  Fulton J. 


It's a completely useless emotion – jealousy. I don't go there.” Jealousy eats away at relationships like acid I used to be jealous; I'm not jealous anymore. And a miracle happened to me, because it you're jealous, it's a cancer, it's a plague on your spirit, it really is. And I actually cured jealousy in a very weird way. Marc Maron 

I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.   Joe Rogan 


 JESUS is my Everything! 

 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...