Monday, January 2, 2023

DAY 2 OF PRAYER & FASTING


 31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING 


DAY 2 OF PRAYER & FASTING 


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God I thank you , for keep us all year , but this is a new day . new year that you have given to us Im excited about this 31 days that we can start on a new journey a new destiny a new purpose in life . We now are into the 2 day  of this fast and I’m so amped up and focused . I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunities to increase my relationship with you father  . all the possibility that we can experience on this 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting . And developing a closer and stronger relationship with you. Today I sit and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board . And also wrote down in detail the things that I wanted to see happen  on my journey as I go through this 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract.  So that I can get detail in the things that I want to offer up to God to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is mine 18th  year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD Guiding me . But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD , and signs and wonders . I’m Asking GOD to continuously to build me up to strengthen me to walk with me . To take me higher in him . This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year this new season , this new year with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season . Let’s see what GOD is going to do in this 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting .Let’s go 



WISDOM ON FASTING :

What is fasting in relation to the body it is cleansing of the whole body, it is healing of many deceases, and it is delaying the aging process mentally and physically, it is prolonging entire lifetime. It is healing of diseases, it is recovery of all the five senses, it is feeling Rejuvenated, it is restoring the immune defense, it is protection against sickness, it is defense to demon possession, it is deliverance from demons who live in carnality, it is breaking and changing old habits, it is to subdue the flesh, it is in the first hand a feeling of weakness and after the fasting a regain of even more strength than before the fast, it is laying a foundation of creating good habits for the future, it is removing of accumulated acid from muscles and bones and joints, also removing tiredness and weariness from muscles and lack of minerals in bones and arthritis from joints, it is creating a clean and thinner bloodstream, it is cleansing of arteries and veins from inside, it is rejuvenating of the skin, giving a younger look, it is causing glands and organs to function well again, it is change of the MIND, which is in the brain, it is cleansing of your arteries in the brain, removing calcification in the brain, creating a better memory and a better brain function. It is very frequently healing of infertility with both man and woman, it is easier to obtain sexual satisfaction for both man and woman, and in short it is a major housecleaning. It is exercising more self-discipline.And fasting in relation to the soul?It is chastisement of the soul, it is a transformation of the inner man, which is the soul, which is the real man, it is a change of the WILL, FEELINGS and INTELLECT of the soul, it is a defense and protection against demonic influence and attack on our will, feelings and intellect, it is healing of the mind, inner healing, healing of your emotions, it is making the soul a battlefield, a confrontation to dark forces, although a battle where you are the winner because of the blood of Jesus Christ. It is humbling of my soul, it is desire for more prayer, and it is repenting, confessing of sin, it is consecration and sanctification. It is seeking God more intensely. Let’s get it . I want it all , GOD take me to the next level in you and in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽Amen . 


Why to fast To have prayer answered.

When Ezra was about to begin his dangerous journey from Babylon to Jerusalem, taking all the gold and silver back to the temple in Jerusalem. They were only a few men to protect them and their enormous riches. Then they besought God in prayer and fasting and God in heaven heard them and they arrived safely to Jerusalem. Ezra 8:21-23


SCRIPTURE:

ISAIAH 48:6

Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke.



SCRIPTURE:

To have revival. Joel 1.14.  Joel 2:12,15,19,23.

Joel called out for a fast and certainly revival came to the land. Read chapter 3: The outpouring of the Holy Spirit



CLOSING PRAYER:

I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones . Father Im praying for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before and it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

Truthministrie 09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...