Sunday, January 1, 2023

31 DAYS OF PRAoYER & FASTING


 31 DAYS OF PRAoYER & FASTING 


DAY 1 OF PRAYER & FASTING 

Good Morning this a New Year  a Year day . New Beginnings. First let’s give thanks for this Sunday morning the 1 day of 2023 . 

Father God I thank you , for keep us all year , but this is a new day . new year that you have given to us Im excited about this 31 days that we can start on a new journey a new destiny a new purpose in life .  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this . opportunities to increase my relationship with him . all the possibility that we can experience on this 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting . And developing a closer and stronger relationship with you. Today I sit and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board . And also wrote down in detail the things that I wanted to see happen  on my journey as I go through this 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract.  So that I can get detail in the things that I want to offer up to God to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is mine 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD Guiding me . But this new I’m expecting a higher move of GOD , and sounds and wonders . Asking  him to continuously to build me up to strengthen me to walk with me . To take me higher in him . This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year this new season , this new year with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season . Let’s see what GOD is going to do in this 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting . 


What is fasting, in relation to the Holy Spirit?

It is mourning, it is repentance, it is hunger for God, it is tuning in your Spirit to Gods Spirit, it is preparation of a tremendous new infilling of the Holy Ghost, it removes unbelief, it is chastising of your soul, it is humbling yourself before God, it is real prayer in the Spirit, it is fighting and winning the big battle against the dark forces, it is binding the strong man, and setting the captives free, it is far more power to cast out devils and heal the sick, it is power to perform miracles, it is to produce the fruits of the Spirit, it is moving into the holy life that will have your prayers answered, it is increasing your faith in a tremendous powerful prayer life, it is touching the heart of our supreme God, it is a transformation of body, soul and spirit, to health, cleansing, it is dominion and victory over the flesh and the battle won by the Spirit living within you, it is causing God to send revival, it is moving from the natural into the supernatural, it is receiving supernatural revelation. It is a pouring in more of God’s love.  


REASONS FOR FASTING.

Because of your unbelief.

Matthew 17:14-21.. There came to him a man, kneeling down to him, and saying, v.15) Lord have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and sore vexed; for oftentimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. v.16) And I brought to your disciples, and they could not cure him. V.17) Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him hither to me. v.18) and Jesus rebuked the devil, and he departed out of him, and the child was cured from that very hour. v.19) Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, why could we not cast him out? v.20) And Jesus said unto them, BECAUSE OF YOUR UNBELIEF…. V.21) Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by PRAYER AND FASTING.

The episode of a father coming to the disciples with a lunatic son possessed by an evil spirit plainly teach us that fasting and praying will remove unbelief. In other words, fasting will cause faith increasing tremendously in our hearts and we can have our prayers answered as never before


Daniel 9:3  And I set my face toward the Lord God, to seek by prayer and holy desires, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes


I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones . Father I be for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before and it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...