Saturday, November 26, 2022

No Trippin No Slippin


 Words of Wisdom:  


No Trippin No Slippin


SCRIPTURE:  Psalm 121:3 

He will not let your foot slip he who watches over you will not slumber


Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father, we come thanking you for this day of life and for waking us up this morning. We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation, food, for supplying all our needs and for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD, Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say,  and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate than us. We are praying, asking Father that you strengthen families that have lost love ones, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails, nursing homes, hospitals, those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no shoes to put on their feet. Father, we come praying for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking. We are praying for this Nation and the body of Christ, the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. In JESUS name, Amen.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



MY REFLECTIONS:

Father thank you that as of day there will be No more Trippin and No more Slippin’Lord, I thank you for never overlooking me. You see my hard days And chose to send me encouragement. Even when I'm Slippin You see my struggles and bless me with Your strength. You see my heartfelt desire to be better  And You close doors that keep me from You.  So I'm no trippin about it I'm let them doors stay closed. Yes Lord! I’m so grateful You told me to live for You because it draws me closer to you instead of doing deeds for man’s recognition.  I'm look only to please you and get your approval not man's When I do right with genuine intention, it’s a guarantee it will be blessed by You. You don’t miss a thing in my life so I'm not Trippin what people think I'm living for you. You’re the only one that can give me the salvation, health, favor, mercy and graces that I need to stay committed to Your will. Thank you for always holding me down through good and gritty times! Even when I trippin in my mess and over the things in this world. I'm Not slipping no more nor I'm in trippin I'm all in yes Lord. # Blessed


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember, today to be slow to speak . Hold your tongue speak life . Just obey his word. No matter what, you can bear it. Yes, he is Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way. Just know that the father is with you.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. GOD got our back. And know that it’s all working for your good. GOD is working it out.  Now let's get all in with GOD. Please know on everything that GOD will never change up on us. We change up on him but he remains faithful. Get to know him. Try him. He is the truth. And Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. And keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. And with that being said, know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today. We ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...