Sunday, November 27, 2022

Things are Different

Words of Wisdom:  


Things are Different 


SCRIPTURE:  ‭‭2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 43:18-19 

“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

I 2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Jeremiah 29:11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 43:18-19 

“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father, we come thanking you for this Sunday Morning we will praise you today for waking us up this morning. We are truly bless for giving another day . Which means another chance to get it right . We are grateful for our health, our homes, transportation, food, for supplying all our needs and for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD, Tell us where to go, what to do, what to say, what not to say,  and how to do it. We come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate than us. We are praying, asking Father that you strengthen families that have lost love ones, that you send aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails, nursing homes, hospitals, those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no shoes to put on their feet. Father, we come praying for those that are being sold into sex trafficking and human trafficking. We are praying for this Nation and the body of Christ, the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem. In JESUS name, Amen.🙏🏽


MY REFLECTIONS:

Father I’m so grateful that all things all Brand New in you we get a do over. When Let go and let you control the direction and path we take . Surrendering all. Father GOD , I thank You for being there for me when I felt like I had no one!!Because of Your love, I am new. I think differently and I love differently.I react differently when test come and I get Attack I can walk it out and respond differently. Father please Continue to walk with me on this journey that's been perfectly drafted by You! I submit myself to You because You are the only one that knows the fullness of my purpose. As I walk with You, clear my mind of distractions, shield me from attacks, and draw me close to you and give the strength to keep pressing and pushing . Because Your plans are foolproof, it gives me so much peace when I surrender all to you and let you take control . Im setting my thoughts on overcoming every trial that prepares me for every victory!I love you and I will always give You honor and praise. Thanks be to GOD the all powerful GOD I know you Got me no matter what , I’m Winning# Blessed 


Ephesians 4:22-24 

To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember, today things are different when we give it to GOD . Just obey his word. No matter what, you can bear it. Yes, he is Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way. Just know that the father is with you.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. GOD got our back. And know that it’s all working for your good. GOD is working it out.  Now let's get all in with GOD. Please know on everything that GOD will never change up on us. We change up on him but he remains faithful. Get to know him. Try him. He is the truth. And Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. And keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. And with that being said, know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today. Take time to relax , Refuel , Recharge, refuses, for this week . Last take this week and do great and Amazing things for the Kingdom of GOD .  We ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...