Sunday, May 1, 2022

Awakening the God Inside



WORDS OF WISDOM:


AWAKENING THE GOD INSIDE

Scripture: 

Luke 16:13 

No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Proverbs 22:6 

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Hebrews 11:6 

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him



MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this Monday Morning! What a blessing it is to see another day. Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father.  Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us.  Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war . Our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections:

Father GOD, I am truly thankful that I have come to a place of total surrender and awareness. I am willing to acknowledge that what I choose for myself is very important for my spiritual and mental strength and growth. My purpose for being created is to awaken to my GOD Self, to fulfill my purpose, my assignment, to celebrate life, the blessings of life and to do what brings the Father joy! As well as to love others along the way. But in this walk of ours we are face with some challenges and some questions. There are three most difficult challenges that we all seem to face in life at one time or another in this Journey to Our Awakening, to Our GOD Self. First question is: What is it? Second one is Where is it? The third one is How do we find it? How do you know when you have found it? Ask yourself, what is it that I really want for myself? What is my purpose and my assignment. Your answers will point you in the direction that God has designed for you to get in the path of purpose and destiny. How can I walk in purpose of my life and what the Father have for me? How can I turn my life into something worth celebrating and get the Victory? How can I find the time to walk in total victory and the blessed life? Ask yourself what will it take or what do you need to do, give up, walk away from or sacrifice now to walk in the ligh. Ask yourself a big question "What is it that I really want for myself?" Your answer will move you toward doing things you will want and away from those things that prohibit you from the Victorious life. Start today to do what brings you peace and freedom. What brings you joy? How much time and energy do you spend on that part of your life? How can you find more time or make more time for more peace and connecting with the father in your life? Ask yourself, "What is it that I really want for myself?" Your answer will be all the motivation you need to move toward a more peaceful, joy-filled life and away from the fear-based existence that has kept you from asking the question. In return, you will have something to be grateful for and will open up your GOD given powers That will surely make your Life one that’s fill will victory after victory maybe Until today, You may have been living without a sense of purpose, meaning , direction, Or focus, I want you to spend some time alone with a pen and your journal. Ask yourself, What is it that I really want for myself." Repeat the question over and over pray about it ask for Wisdom until you get the answers. We Winning In Season . # Loving you JESUS 



Scripture: 

Ephesians 2:10 

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Monday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember today that we have to spend time to Awaken our GOD self. Just know GOD got us no matter what.  Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...