Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Knowing the Path!


 WORDS OF WISDOM:

KNOWING THE PATH  

Scripture: 
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV / 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 28:26 
Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

Exodus 14:14 
The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.

MORNING PRAYER:
Lord, thank you Father for waking us up on this Tuesday morning. This is the day the Lord has given us. This is the start of a new week and month. What a blessing it is to see another day. April showers will bring May flowers! What a blessing to know that after the rain, the sun comes out and it’s something beautiful as a result of the rain. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us.  I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times, by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today, God, thank you for being a restorer.  Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence that they will get the help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from the call of dependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war.  I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated. I pray for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.

Reflections:
Father, I’m grateful that I know and understand the path that you have me on. I understand the assignment and I believe You when You guide me on a path that seems unfamiliar. I know You planned it and ordained it so why am I trying to figure it  out when you got this? I'm learning that I can’t do your job. Especially when it’s already been written by You. For you said in your word that you know the plans you have for me. Countless times You tell me to “Fear not, trust You and Have faith”, yet time and time again I find myself trying to make sense of where I am, who I am, or where I am going instead of simply asking You. I need to stop putting pressure on myself by trying to control what’s not in my control by trying to do your job instead of trusting you and the path and process. I need to focus my energy on what I am grateful for and how I can seek You for guidance and direction for the next season and level. I desire a peaceful life led by You, Lord. A life covered with grace and connected to the Holy Spirit. Help me recognize my ego versus my spirit! Calm my nerves and fill me with Your peace. Stretch me and make me stronger, wiser, more disciplined and obedient to walk the path you have planned for me. I love you JESUS!


Scripture: 
PSALMS 16:11 
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
‭‭ 

Closing prayer: 
Have a blessed Tuesday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and your front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Remember today to trust the path and direction the LORD leads you on. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep Everything In place:

 Words Of Wisdom:  Keep Everything In Place:  Scripture :  Ephesians 6:14  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist...