Sunday, April 3, 2022

Bear the Burden!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


BEAR THE BURDEN 


Scripture: 

Galatians 6:2 

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:1-10 

Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor. For each will have to bear his own load. 

1 Timothy 5:8

But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.



MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Monday morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times and strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. That they get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a call dependency or seeking of a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  In JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father, thank you for grafting me into Your family, the kingdom of GOD. Help me to bear the burdens of others that are in need just as You have borne mine and have helped me so many times. You have taught me what it means to care for others in their time of need. Help me as I try to ease my brother's and sister's pain and struggles. Everyone has burdens, such as money problems, relationships, work issues, sadness, grief and loss. Father you know none of us can stand another loss. The problems of life sometimes seem insurmountable. Over and over in the Bible, we are assured that God wants to carry our burdens, but here we are admonished to "bear one another's burdens." Just as God takes our cares upon Himself, we are to take the cares of our brothers and sisters upon ourselves. We are to pray with them, cry with them and give them counsel. Whatever it takes to lessen the load for them, we are to do. It is just a part of being in the family of GOD and doing Kingdom work. Especially those of the household of faith. We are instructed to take care of each other. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. I will continue to sow however you tell me and whenever you tell me. You said in your word, One plants, One Water and You give the increase.  I’m excited to see the end result of the seeds planted. I love you Father for your amazing grace. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. 

Scripture: 

1 Corinthians 3:6-8

I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Monday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD,  He got you! Remember today to just go it. What ever the Lord tells you to do, just do it! All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries

If anyone has any prayer request, please email it to truthministries09@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...